This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

robbo333

O K will tell you. If we just sang from the same sheet. If we just told our customers the same thing when getting the same questions. I was reading the Lee Burbridge`s thread and the explanation to cleaning window in the rain. If we all used just that as a basic answer to cleaning in the rain we would eliminate that myth. But we are all to busy been individuals and trying to get one over the next that we miss  golden opportunities by not wanting to be in unison with anyone. Because we all think we are the smartest thing around. Its done by so many professionals but why not by us. Just chat to a mortgage consultant and you will see the harmony in there industry.Doctors do it, even politicians do it. But windys NO we are to smart for unity.

Smithie, sounds like you're having a bad day. Get over it. You've got the best job in the world. Forget about 'talking in unison', it's what YOU say to the customer that counts. Be professional and confident in what you say and do a good job and customers will love you. We are not doctors or politicians (don't put me in same category as mortgage consultants...bas**rds). In a sense we are the 'lowest of the low'; I love being the lowest of the low!!!! Use it to your advantage. Yeah we are just a window cleaners and we charge 16 squid for 20 mins work. Be professional, talk to your customers in a positive way, show them the superb cleaning results of your wfp, book them in for next time and job done. I love 16 squids, and another 16 squid and another 16 squid......  ;D  ;D
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

dazmond

i get a feeling that smithie is 3 french fries short of a happy meal!! ;D ;D

have you been in the pub all day mate? ;D ;D
price higher/work harder!

robbo333

Hey Daz, sorry to go off topic but should I buy the 25 Extreme with extensions to 35', or buy the 35' and break it down?
Or another opinion. Can't afford both poles like you've got.
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!

Don Kee

A shrink.....??

G Griffin

I have no problem I cannot cope with Das. I just always think of improving the lot of us window cleaners.Its just me being a consummate professional. 
So it's arrogance.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Don Kee

I have no problem I cannot cope with Das. I just always think of improving the lot of us window cleaners.Its just me being a consummate professional. 
So it's arrogance.

Ahhhhhh so whats needed is a good kickin'

dazmond

robbo ive no idea mate.both poles would be good probably, although the 25 with extensions would have the insulating base section i think.

check with alex.he usually replys within 24 hours if you email him. ;)
price higher/work harder!

robbo333

robbo ive no idea mate.both poles would be good probably, although the 25 with extensions would have the insulating base section i think.

check with alex.he usually replys within 24 hours if you email him. ;)

Thanks Daz, will do.

KS Cleaning

O K will tell you. If we just sang from the same sheet. If we just told our customers the same thing when getting the same questions. I was reading the Lee Burbridge`s thread and the explanation to cleaning window in the rain. If we all used just that as a basic answer to cleaning in the rain we would eliminate that myth. But we are all to busy been individuals and trying to get one over the next that we miss  golden opportunities by not wanting to be in unison with anyone. Because we all think we are the smartest thing around. Its done by so many professionals but why not by us. Just chat to a mortgage consultant and you will see the harmony in there industry.Doctors do it, even politicians do it. But windys NO we are to smart for unity.
Thanks for sharing, another game changer from Smithie 8)

Clever Forum Name

Sales funnel.

rosskesava

What the heck is this topic about?

???

Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

PoleKing

Even the OP ain't sure Ross.
I don't think english is his first language.
And the sherberts may be on.
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

AuRavelling79

Doctors clean in the rain  ???

'course they do Dave.

Doctor Foster went to Gloucester
In a shower of rain
He stepped in a puddle
up to his middle
and now he cleans in the rain again.
It's a game of three halves!

rosskesava

Even the OP ain't sure Ross.
I don't think english is his first language.
And the sherberts may be on.

Yup Mr Dirty.

I think as well that the sherbet is doing the typing. Tosh for once may be right with regards to AA.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

James Bulton

I don`t drink. This forum is living proof there is life after death. Don`t worry mates, I give up.We will just have to stay the lowest of the low.Me arrogant,no. Lets fight for the back seat of the dumb bus.

andyM

I don`t drink. This forum is living proof there is life after death. Don`t worry mates, I give up.We will just have to stay the lowest of the low.Me arrogant,no. Lets fight for the back seat of the dumb bus.

The backseat of the dumb bus?
I think the back seat has already been reserved for that chip on your shoulder.  ::)roll
One of the Plebs

C o z y

I think you'd get less flak Smithie, if you used punctuation. It's the difference between knowing "you're shyte" and knowing "your shyte". I know you can speak four languages, but maybe it would be a good idea to be able to write in at least one of them, and stick to using that.

Hope that helps.
No still don't understand, I must be thick

Tom White

Smithie, it's common for human beings to perceive a problem and then go blaming external stuff (like other window cleaners) for the issue.

But to be honest the vast majority of my customers are good.  Why?  Because over the years I've been fairly hard-headed and dumped the ones I haven't gotten on with.  If I've a bunch of six houses and I don't want to clean any of them because one customer there turns me off, I generally 'lose' the one I'm not keen on.

I think what I'm clumsily trying to say is that I suspect your problem isn't really 'all the other window cleaners', it's probably yourself.

hth

Tom White

I know you can speak four languages, but maybe it would be a good idea to be able to write in at least one of them, and stick to using that.

Bull poo and nonsense don't officially - strictly speaking - count as languages, Cozy.

It's what people tell me, anyway. :'(