This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ian101

Re: Police Investigate FRAUD VERY SLOWLY
« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2014, 07:37:07 am »
Ask to see her other bank account - if she has confesses to 2000 u can bet there is more to find.

robertphil

« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2014, 07:53:53 am »
that sort of person needs to be duffed up in the cells in addition to the court fine. hopefully thatll happen to her

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2014, 08:08:33 am »
Ask to see her other bank account - if she has confesses to 2000 u can bet there is more to find.

that's exactly what my sister said...  i think you re right too.

i think from the police point of view they would need to get a judge order to investigate her other accounts, but considering her position in my company she had every opportunity.

i will email the police today and request that they investigate further.

thanks for that comment Ian  :)
iSparkle Window Cleaning

www.isparklewindowcleaning.uk

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2014, 09:32:50 am »
Sorry she did it? Or sorry she got caught?
Glad you're sorted though.

Yeh I know.  That P'd me off when I read the email from the Police.  How does he know she genuinly regrets it?  I mean I am assuming she has spent all the money that she has stolen over the past 3 years?  She didn;t come forward and hand herself in.  Does he mean she was crying or upset at times in the interview?  Or did she say that she genuinely regretted it?  I mean, you would say that wouldn't you...  if you got caught  >:(
iSparkle Window Cleaning

MATT BATEMAN (OWC)

« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2014, 10:28:36 am »
Of course she'd say that, so would you and so would I. I wouldn't be surprised about it Richard, she's defending herself.

I wonder what's gone wrong in her life. Perhaps she stole it because she was bored and got up one day and said to herself 'Feck it, I'm bored, I think I'll go screw Richard Isparkle over for a couple of K and wash my own sorry life down the pan'.

Or perhaps there's an underlying issue you're not aware of that drove her to it. Where she felt she didn't have a choice. I guess we'll never know. Least she won't do time. Not for that measly amount. It's only a weeks profit anyway :)

I remember when I was turned over to the tune of £1000 about 3 years ago. Company went down the pan. They would have known what was happening with the company finances months before they caved in. Why did they get me in to do their internals and external builders clean on the place knowing poor little of' Matt wouldn't be getting his hard earned money?

That's criminal too isn't it?

I wouldn't worry about it Richard, you'll survive, dust yourself down, pick yourself up and be grateful your not driven to that for whatever reason. Life's too short.

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2014, 01:44:25 pm »
Of course she'd say that, so would you and so would I. I wouldn't be surprised about it Richard, she's defending herself.

I wonder what's gone wrong in her life. Perhaps she stole it because she was bored and got up one day and said to herself 'Feck it, I'm bored, I think I'll go screw Richard Isparkle over for a couple of K and wash my own sorry life down the pan'.

Or perhaps there's an underlying issue you're not aware of that drove her to it. Where she felt she didn't have a choice. I guess we'll never know. Least she won't do time. Not for that measly amount. It's only a weeks profit anyway :)

I remember when I was turned over to the tune of £1000 about 3 years ago. Company went down the pan. They would have known what was happening with the company finances months before they caved in. Why did they get me in to do their internals and external builders clean on the place knowing poor little of' Matt wouldn't be getting his hard earned money?

I wouldn't worry about it Richard, you'll survive, dust yourself down, pick yourself up and be grateful your not driven to that for whatever reason. Life's too short.

I'm not worried about it.  It's sad because it's someone I knew and trusted for the past 4-5 yrs.  It is shocking for me to find out that she was stealing off me all this time.

Nothing drove her to it so to speak as we all have a choice about what we do and don't do.

She was paid an above average wage for her job in this area, and was given a lot of freedom to fit her job around her family life.  for some reason she decided to commit fraud.

i am also not suprised that she told the police she was genuinly regretful.  as you say, that is what you say when you are caught to defend yourself.  what prickled me was that the police have said she was genuinly regretful, because they don't actually know this at all.  she just said some words, but her actions show no such regret or remorse.

like you say, i will dust myself off, and learn from the experience to apply it to my business.

out of interest she was the employee i sacked a couple of months back for lying on her hours sheet.  i am glad i sacked her at that point now and took a firm line on that.

you live, you learn :)
iSparkle Window Cleaning

rosskesava

« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2014, 03:27:32 pm »
Of course she's 'genuinely regretfull' but only after she's been caught.

Strange though that she wasn't 'genuinely regretfull' before getting caught out.

Must be a coincidence.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

davids3511

« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2014, 05:11:55 pm »

Driven to it? So she's a victim too then. You can excuse everybody and anybody with that liberal fuzy logic. Maybe she's just a theiving scumbag who fancied nice holidays and never thought she'd be caught.

MATT BATEMAN (OWC)

« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2014, 05:20:39 pm »
I did imply that as well. You obviously missed that.

davids3511

« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2014, 07:02:38 pm »
Don't know, just a strange vibe from your post like there is some underlying animosity towards the original poster. Probably just me seeing something that isn't there.

Stephen.C

« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2014, 08:04:35 pm »
Don't know, just a strange vibe from your post like there is some underlying animosity towards the original poster. Probably just me seeing something that isn't there.
No mate I know Matt well, he is just factual and to the point and very rude ;)
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

www.pureh2owindowcleaning.com

MATT BATEMAN (OWC)

« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2014, 09:19:27 pm »
No mate I know Matt well, he is just factual and to the point and very rude ;)

True, very true. Fatty.  :-*

Crystal-clear

« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2014, 10:49:42 am »
The police feel sorry for her cos she is a woman and she was most Likely crying
If It was a man they wouldn't have commented