This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

James Bulton

Re: Can we leave it this month please!
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2013, 01:10:37 pm »
Can you leave it this month please, so my kids can have a Christmas and your family will not. ??? ??? ???

Rayleigh Window Cleaning Services

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2013, 03:59:17 pm »
No problem. Increase in new year.

C o z y

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2013, 04:10:06 pm »
Can you leave it this month please, so my kids can have a Christmas and your family will not. ??? ??? ???

If that's how you see it Smithie, then it looks like you haven't got enough customers. Here's a link you might find helpful mate.  ;)

http://windowcleaningcoach.com/canvassing.html
No still don't understand, I must be thick

roundbuilder

« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2013, 04:45:27 pm »
Lol@cozy..

Mike #1

« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2013, 05:20:15 pm »
Only had 1 and it has  happened with same custy for over 6 years not really bothered they will have minging windows for christmas and i am nearly all done so not bothered at all .

Just puzzles me a bit i know them quite well and they aint skint so skipping their windows for the sake of £11.00 aint saving them much for  christmas  ??? ??? ??? . Mike

windowswashed

« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2013, 06:17:04 pm »
January is the time they come out with excuses basically cause they're skint! Get too many customers and it won't bother you ;D

James Bulton

« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2013, 09:12:51 pm »
Cozy don` pretend to know me or how many customers I have, I have been at  five  year and do fine thanks. I work in a up market area and earnmore from two custythan  you earn in a day from your squaddies . domkoph!

C o z y

« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2013, 09:57:19 pm »
Didn't assume to know you mate. I know you got the hump and cancelled your account a few months back.
It's easy to see you haven't enough work, because you get wound up easily by custies telling you "not this time" etc. Try not to get upset and pick a fight. You'll look silly again. Just get more customers. Problem solved.  ;)

This game is easy. You get customers, clean their windows, and get the money. Some like this service, some don't, so what? Just get enough of them so you don't get angry when they don't fit into the system.

By the way mate, I'm British, and if you want to get abusive, it's spelled "Dummkopf" in German. I speak both languages, so if you need help, just ask.

I find it best to take the mick or wind members up for a laugh, but getting angry and abusive will just show how weak you are by losing control.

Hope that helps.  ;D

elite mike

« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2013, 12:15:07 am »
lmao  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

lee_dewing

« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2013, 12:03:47 pm »
Good advice cozy.
I am guilty of letting custies wind me up from time to time ;D

It's like any commodity the less you have of it the more valuable it is
And vice versu more custies less valuable.

Cozy whay do you do 3 strikes and your out.

Must admit I like Granville golds way of doing things and I run similar don't get many not today's in a year really single figures usually building works.

I don't work in bad weather so I think that helps with the not todays

Like what gold said about texting and his answers to it.

Funny I have one of those multi function ladders paid £75 for
Will try and use it for gated didn't think it would work used it on parents side gate and struggled lost my
Temper with it.
Perhaps if I had more multi purpose ladders they wouldn't bother me as much.
Merry Christmas you lot! ;D
Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.     - Aristotle

C o z y

« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2013, 01:51:09 pm »
Lee, I've had the 3 strikes routine in the past, but over the recent months I've judged each case on it's merits. If I see an advantage of keeping a PITA custy for a while because it fits into the plan for a time, then so be it.

Some people read this stuff and think "How can you have too many custies?" or "It's easy for others, they have enough work".
If people think like that, they'll still keep getting the same problems as Smithie and his sort. If you get a customer from leaflets or knocking, or any other way, then keep doing what you did to get that custy until you have so many that you can't cope. Then the choice is, get a worker to help, or cut the PITA's out of your custy base.

It's not clever, or world moving. Just keep hunting custies and the problems change from PITA custies to "can't keep up" problems. Which do we want??

Just remember this lads, only 1% of people have the bottle and ambition to actually work for themselves. That's us. If you're good enough to be in that 1%, why stop doing what you did to get here? Get too much work.

HTH

8weekly

« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2013, 02:21:06 pm »

Some people read this stuff and think "How can you have too many custies?" or "It's easy for others, they have enough work".
If people think like that, they'll still keep getting the same problems as Smithie and his sort. If you get a customer from leaflets or knocking, or any other way, then keep doing what you did to get that custy until you have so many that you can't cope. Then the choice is, get a worker to help, or cut the PITA's out of your custy base.

It's not clever, or world moving.

Like it.

lee_dewing

« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2013, 06:30:33 pm »
Thanks Cozy.. wow 1%.

We've got the X  factor  ;D
Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.     - Aristotle

Johnny B

« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2013, 07:01:28 pm »
Lee, I've had the 3 strikes routine in the past, but over the recent months I've judged each case on it's merits. If I see an advantage of keeping a PITA custy for a while because it fits into the plan for a time, then so be it.

It's not clever, or world moving. Just keep hunting custies and the problems change from PITA custies to "can't keep up" problems. Which do we want??

Just remember this lads, only 1% of people have the bottle and ambition to actually work for themselves. That's us. If you're good enough to be in that 1%, why stop doing what you did to get here? Get too much work.

HTH

Excellent Cozy.

John
Being diplomatic is being able to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.