Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Whizz-Bizz

--- Open challenge ---
« on: November 13, 2013, 09:51:47 pm »
What canvassing team offers the best value for money deal on an average spend of £1200 ?

ie what do you get back in your hand for £1200, please provide break downs.
Marketing solutions for window cleaners
https://www.facebook.com/WhizzBizzSales

Becci Swan

Re: --- Open challenge ---
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 10:15:38 pm »
Well you can get 75 hours of telesales for £1200 - thats a lot of calling with 15-20 contacts per hour!  ;D
Looking for new commercial or residential customers?
Contact me at becciswan8@gmail.com for targeted marketing campaign services for UK businesses

Whizz-Bizz

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 10:21:35 pm »
What do they get in their hand in return money wise ? from that. Thats whats it all about ?

Becci Swan

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2013, 10:30:25 pm »
We average 1 appointment booked every 1 to 2 hours calling for commercial. Then its down to the cleaner to go to site, sell their primary service and cross sell any additional services to the potential client.

Returns vary depending on the company size the cleaner wishes us to contact...
Contact me at becciswan8@gmail.com for targeted marketing campaign services for UK businesses

Whizz-Bizz

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2013, 10:37:36 pm »
Lets go worse case scenario on your figures 1 an hour ( any more is a welcomed bonus ) 75 leads. What's the average conversion rate from from lead to sale ? 

sunshine windows

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2013, 10:52:39 pm »
We'll if the window cleaner only converts a third into actual jobs, let's say at an average of £100 per small commercial that's a monthly return of £2500. Not too bad really
To climb mount fuji you must first find a path
(Swindon, Wiltshire)

www.sunshinewindowcleaning.co.uk
www.sunshinesoftwashing.co.uk

Becci Swan

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2013, 11:01:28 pm »
That will vary depending on each cleaner's conversion rate when conducting quotation appointments.

So what do you provide for £1200?

supernova77

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2013, 11:03:13 pm »
What canvassing team offers the best value for money deal on an average spend of £1200 ?

ie what do you get back in your hand for £1200, please provide break downs.

Me myself and I.

Ian101

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2013, 11:12:32 pm »
£1200 ......... spend it on some google adwords and do the canvassing yourself .......... simples

Whizz-Bizz

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2013, 11:27:29 pm »
That will vary depending on each cleaner's conversion rate when conducting quotation appointments.

So what do you provide for £1200?
Average campaign 100-135 customers Average order value £9.08 - £13.09 with 65 - 85 first cleans £700 back 80% fronts booked

Whizz-Bizz

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2013, 11:32:03 pm »
Nothing will ever be as cost effective as knocking for your self, if you have the time and skill set, google ad words ( I know very little about ) when I speak to my guys they dont get alot of joy from their sites. With many claiming little or no traffic. 

supernova77

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2013, 11:34:44 pm »
Average campaign 100-135 customers Average order value £9.08 - £13.09 with 65 - 85 first cleans £700 back 80% fronts booked

Whizz,

Do you only canvass lower priced work?

To be honest I think you and Becci are offering a completely different end product... You can't really compare with each other.

Pete Thompson

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2013, 11:52:24 pm »
I'd go with becci every time even if she was twice the price.

Why???

Because the whizz bizz bloke is an idiot and gets right on my ta-tas.

Archer

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2013, 11:54:13 pm »
Whizz-biz,

i don't see what sense you are making asking conversion rates from calls etc ?

Becci clearly states she gets the appointment then its up to the window cleaner to pitch his business and what he can offer.

So lets say i spend £1200.00 with becci, and she gets me 40 appointments, it is then for me to convert the bookings in to gaining the work from the client.

So lets say i go in with a cheap price just to gain the work, the percentages would be higher than going in expensive, which makes no sense at all just so you can show the statistics are higher, than going in with a higher more realistic price, which would in turn reduce the percentage rates.

Its a gamble, and if you dont take the risk you gain nothing, simple as that.

Just like going on holiday down south, to say devon or cornwall. Devon and Cornwall are stunning but if the weather is poor it could ruin a holiday

Or bboking a wedding in July, August, you would expect the weather to be better, but its just pot luck, same with how becci operates i would say.

Archer

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2013, 11:57:34 pm »

Also looking at Becci on her picture i would defiantly rather spend my money with her than you whizz

Sorry Becci for my honesty  ;)

Crystal-clear

« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2013, 12:03:17 am »
Lol becci is going to take over the window cleaning world with her picture :)
How was domestic today pls let me know when you have time!

Now Thomson why don't you like whizz please pay him a deposit you have upset him now and only that will make him happy

Archer

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2013, 12:04:59 am »
Crystal-clear

Domestic ?

Whizz-Bizz

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2013, 12:09:20 am »

Whizz,

Do you only canvass lower priced work?

To be honest I think you and Becci are offering a completely different end product... You can't really compare with each other.
£6-7-8 fronts is my bread and butter, Fronts are the best deal for the cleaner for residential canvassing in my professional opinion. Leaves the cleaner the option to earn more money by getting the back in the future and less messing around on first clean.
To be fair commercial vs residential very different kettle of fish. But seeing the conversion rates is interesting.

supernova77

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2013, 12:11:21 am »
Whizz,

Where do you canvass mainly? In the North?

Crystal-clear

« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2013, 12:14:44 am »
Whizz,

Where do you canvass mainly? In the North?

All over

Whizz-Bizz

« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2013, 12:19:07 am »
Im all over the country North-South-East-West

my norms
2 flat wins+door on front= £6
 1 bay 1 single window 1 door= £7
double bay and door =£8
double bay and couple of flat windows £10 front thats my norm
Youd be surprised alot of places are being done £7 whole house as the norm

supernova77

« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2013, 12:20:12 am »
Whizz

It's just that the houses you seem to target are on the low price side...

If I hired a canvasser I would want them to canvass areas where the average clean price would be £25 - £30... It seems you would be out of your comfort zone canvassing the larger houses??

Crystal-clear

« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2013, 12:27:01 am »
No be does them but you could get higher cancelation rate or demanding customers ie time date for each clean so fronts work well he hasn't really got a bad cancelation rate cos of that its actually better for cleaner then it is canvasser he has to work harder. ;)

Whizz-Bizz

« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2013, 12:36:54 am »
The problem with big houses is theres always some ladder nutter probably the Pete Thompsons of this industry doing them for £12 and I've found once you hit anything over £30 its the call me brigade, If I handed over loads of call me next months Id get crucified by the cleaner.

Lets take my favourite deal £7 FRONT thats £2.33 a hole and Ill get 15 in 1 road. Only move the van once and thats to go home.     

Pete Thompson

« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2013, 12:41:34 am »
I've found once you hit anything over £30 its the call me brigade

Then you clearly don't have a clue what you're doing.

« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2013, 12:56:32 am »
I've found once you hit anything over £30 its the call me brigade

Then you clearly don't have a clue what you're doing.

So what do you bring to the table?

Ps I love the way whizz is ignoring you  :D

Whizz-Bizz

« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2013, 12:59:57 am »
Ok Pete Ive just spent some time reading loads of your old posts, you come across pretty negative and do like to drone on.Thats fine good luck to you. Sorry Hummer I fell asleep reading some real dull posts. Buts thats a cracking question.  ;D

Whizz-Bizz

« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2013, 01:51:56 am »
On a lighter note big thanks to Becci coming on and "GETTING INVOLVED" and Im sure she has plenty more to input as I know everyone would like to hear more

All canvassers are welcome to strut there stuff on this and have their say and if any cleaners know exactly what the other crews are up to, again lets hear about it.

Ive noticed loads of cleaners asking about whats out there in regards to canvassing crews but no one is really saying if value for money or showing any kind of breakdowns.

Lets see it  8)   

Don Kee

« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2013, 08:16:30 am »
Edited : there waa no need for me to go off on one!!! ;D
, heard nothing but good stuff about whizz bizz, but also heard good stuff about Pdale on this forum.
Mate of mine uses becci swan and does nothing but sing her praises, so it seems there are a few good ways of gaining work at the moment.

paul ette

« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2013, 08:22:09 am »
if i liked canvassing id do it myself, but i dont i hate it, and i think the person sees that when they open the door and i look uncomfortable.
whizz is in my area this week and has shown me a few streets hes been down and managed to pull up to 10 customers in a street which is very good considering how many window cleaners are around here.
never bothered with fronts only but if there close it must be quicker than messing around with pulling a hose round the back and getting gates unlocked. and if there happy with service they will be likely too want whole house done and ive only paid for half to be canvassed. :)
no one can tell how many people will drop off afterwards but thats a gamble you take.

ben M

« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2013, 08:54:46 am »

Also looking at Becci on her picture i would defiantly rather spend my money with her than you whizz

Sorry Becci for my honesty  ;)
;D

Crystal-clear

« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2013, 09:29:27 am »
It's a good post whizz .

We had some people speak up recently on Sps but strangly still only 2

even yourself not enough of your customers come on to give feed back I think its important that everyone gives opinions on canvassers used and value for money

Rather then getting excited on names and numbers
and here says of regular its important that

You look at How much have you spent?
how much have you had back ?
How annoying was the process?

And how long has it been? if you can show a profit or breaking even within around 2-4 months i would say that canvassers worth investing again in

The most recent canvasser I used was becci in my particular case its so far worked well she has really worked hard to produce me plenty of leads here is the breakdown

I won't count lost time on round will just look at figures
it has been a couple of months ( a good period to look at)
I have spent £350
Had back a profit of £160
I also have lined up another £102.50 of profit by nov 29th
Which provided the new cleans don't change dates or refuse to pay which they shouldn't :) Will bring me up to £262.50 profit the turn over was higher but I'm just Focusing on profit as that's what puts bread on your table ;)

I also have the promise of regular from most of the jobs cleaned
So come December and jan (its all 2 monthly) I should be in profit by a other £200 which will bring me up to £462.50 so £118 actual profit, I never take customers word until its cleaned and payed been in the game too long to get excited over what customers promise ;)

I also have an appointment today the rate I've been getting them has been good so always have a good chance today too

Most of my profit and projected profit by end nov was based on the last 2 times
Unfortunalty this recent time I had a few appointments that canceled which hasn't helped my chase to break even as fast as I was hoping

looking at these figures i would say they are good
would I use her again?  Yes defo it works for me

even on a law of averages I'm obviously going to have repeat cleans and that's what it's all about

Would be good to hear some details as mine about all the other canvassers
It's important ! Or your personal Experience bad or good !

Pete Thompson

« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2013, 09:38:32 am »
So what do you bring to the table?

Ps I love the way whizz is ignoring you

LOL I bring some reality.

And I wouldn't class reading my old posts and talking to me by name as "ignoring me".

Forum Admin

« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2013, 09:42:21 am »
Topic has been locked!

You cannot blatently advertise yourselves to members, please refrain, further postings will result in a ban.

Thanks.