This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

wfp master

Re: Ladder fatality Edinburgh
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2013, 08:01:48 pm »
Hi guys thanks for all your comments about my dad he was a great wee guy but it was nothing to do with safety on his ladder he had a heart attack up his ladder he was very safe when it came to placing his ladder and a few are on about reach and wash we have that but not all jobs are easy access for that but thanks for your comment guys but find out facts before blabbing on  ;)
well said.

Ian Lancaster

« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2013, 08:38:11 pm »
Maybe time now we all campaigned to get ladders banned from this trade,lets be fair wfp is there for a reason,at this time its purchased by choice,maybe nows the time when it should be made compulsory?
Plus this would stop the doleys

Legislation banning the driving of cars without insurance doesn't stop the uninsured drivers.

It's easier to spot a man using a ladder than driving uninsured, but I've never heard of anyone round here being challenged re TWAHD.

Carpet Dawg

« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2013, 09:05:20 pm »
Hi guys thanks for all your comments about my dad he was a great wee guy but it was nothing to do with safety on his ladder he had a heart attack up his ladder he was very safe when it came to placing his ladder and a few are on about reach and wash we have that but not all jobs are easy access for that but thanks for your comment guys but find out facts before blabbing on  ;)

Sorry to hear about your loss mate.

I'm pretty sure I've seen your van when working around Edinburgh.

Jonny 87

« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2013, 09:28:31 pm »

All the best mate.

Really sorry for your loss.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher