Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dawsons

Re: TACCA National advertising campaign
« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2014, 10:23:12 pm »
Heres this years line up so far just to wet the appetite.

John Kelly from Restormate. Flood work and fogging demo and a new gas insectacide.
Richard Chemspec Sudall Rug fringe correction + more
Paul Pearce and Chris Thomas from Alltec. Fine fabric cleaning and the pitfalls to avoid.
Terry Guilford from the ultimate floor sanding company, Floor sanding and the equipment involved.
Jamie Pearson from CSUK Low moisture cleaning including encap, machines to try and advice on everything related.
Julie Chemspec Roberts from Chemspec, Colour repair on carpets.
Mike Philbin From Nulife, Stone grinding demo and advice
And the Hog roast has also confirmed.
Still loads more to come. We’ll keep you posted as and when news comes in. Look out for the official advert at the top of the forum when we have full details.

Hope admin don't mind me putting this up as we will be advertising again as we did last year once we have everything sorted.

Oh June 7th in Cheshire.

That sounds great Derek and I wish you and everyone else who attends a meaningful super day. However, when are you going announce the introduction of a properly constituted association with a democratically elected National Committee for TACCA, or is it your intention to run it as a one man band? The other question I have, if TACCA is already an association and it hasn't a constitution or elected Committee then I may be wrong but I believe you may just be breaking the law?

garry22

« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2014, 09:17:58 am »
Derek,

Maybe you could get Dawsons to do a talk about Associations and Constitutions at the open day?

dan paton

« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2014, 12:27:31 pm »
or a marketing talk about Australian websites  :)

Dennis

« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2014, 01:44:54 pm »
I'm getting feelings of deja-vu, remember Andrew Lorry?  ::)roll

http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=165857.0

*Hector*

« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2014, 01:51:22 pm »
The TACCA scrutineer seems to write something similar to Mr Dawson....  :o

On another note... you need to get out more Dennis  ;D ;D
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

Dennis

« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2014, 02:44:55 pm »
Just back from walking the dogs, does that count?  ;D

« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2014, 04:44:24 pm »
Wow i'm not a member of TUCCA and if i wasn't selling up in 15 months time i Would apply I think Derek has put some serious hours and hard work into TACCA and how he finds the time is amazing. I dont know of any committee that has ever worked and ever will work.
Derek you know you will always get one critic :P
You do an amazing job and I believe a lot of respect 8)
reg

dawsons

« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2014, 07:38:47 pm »
I have read all those past posts in detail and agree with that person entirely, as is my prerogative, hence the said reason to find out myself if any progress has been made in this area.

The silence is deafening from that quarter, therefore, I can only deduce that no progress has, or will ever be made rendering the entire 'association' illegal, ineffective and farcical.

maxcampbell

« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2014, 08:55:24 pm »
I have read all those past posts in detail and agree with that person entirely, as is my prerogative, hence the said reason to find out myself if any progress has been made in this area.

The silence is deafening from that quarter, therefore, I can only deduce that no progress has, or will ever be made rendering the entire 'association' illegal, ineffective and farcical.

Troll warning, Derek, et al, keep knickers untwisted.

creighton foyle

« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2014, 10:24:34 pm »

WHAT A PRI#K

dawsons

« Reply #70 on: January 17, 2014, 10:28:51 pm »

WHAT A PRI#K

Any other forum and you would have been banned for that remark.

*Hector*

« Reply #71 on: January 18, 2014, 08:53:07 am »
But it is NOT "any other forum" though is it??

You choose to come on here and post controversial crap, so you should be man enough to take the remarks...

If you are not.... I suggest you get your teddy bear, and toothbrush, and run off to the "any other forum" to which you allude....

;D

creighton foyle

« Reply #72 on: January 18, 2014, 02:20:42 pm »

WHAT A PRI#K

Any other forum and you would have been banned for that remark.

if it was addressed to any other forum member I might well have been but you can't really be classed as a member because your an untraceable non-entity.

there again I am not aware that I ever have made a comment like that to any other member nor do I think I ever would.

B Bailey

« Reply #73 on: January 18, 2014, 05:20:50 pm »
There's a dawsons painting and decorating in Redditch who advertise carpet cleaning aswell.but doesn't  show any qualifications, memberships or even any pictures of work.

dawsons

« Reply #74 on: January 18, 2014, 06:16:24 pm »

My questions still remain - unanswered.

*Hector*

« Reply #75 on: January 18, 2014, 06:22:21 pm »
you perhaps ought to ask people who give a f**** about your questions...

On any other forum perhaps??

Carpet Dawg

« Reply #76 on: January 18, 2014, 06:22:53 pm »
Why do you login in, make your comment then quickly sign out?

are you worried one of the admins will get your IP address? If that's the case you must be a current member on here i.e. not an ex-member.

Just have some balls and tell us who you are. There's no crime in saying that you don't like something, its all the cloak and dagger pish that people get annoyed over.

dawsons

« Reply #77 on: January 18, 2014, 09:30:45 pm »
Why do you login in, make your comment then quickly sign out?

are you worried one of the admins will get your IP address? If that's the case you must be a current member on here i.e. not an ex-member.

Just have some balls and tell us who you are. There's no crime in saying that you don't like something, its all the cloak and dagger pish that people get annoyed over.

Tony (yes I know your name), my IP changes every day as I always surf using a proxy server. If they check my IP it will come back as if I'm in the Caribbean somewhere (wish I was).

Here is a free proxy server www.anonymouse.org for anyone to use to hide their IP, although I pay for VIP extras.

I hide my IP as I have a right to privacy as under the Convention of Human Rights Act. Some on here (like yourself) hide behind made up names. Each to their own.

My questions still remain, unanswered.

I feel that a legal challenge to the said 'association' by authorities would be more than overdue, as I don't want to see anyone get conned out of monies by bogus people posing as legitimately run organisations.

I have emailed the authorities in question and they have promised to look into the matter. Mr West, I can only suggest that you register properly as an Association and start to conform to all the rules and regulations that in entails.

*Hector*

« Reply #78 on: January 19, 2014, 06:03:43 am »

He was obviously ignored as a child

dawsons

« Reply #79 on: January 19, 2014, 04:34:05 pm »
The questions still remain.

I think 'Hector' you have some issues that need addressing.