Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

wynne jones

Re: no calls or bookings since new website pricelist
« Reply #80 on: October 31, 2013, 05:55:46 pm »
Yeah Ben, my feeling is you're spreading yourself really thin. Both in terms of what you are offering and where. I would sit down and figure out where and on what you make the most most money and focus on that. When you get that working continue to hone it and add something else.

I actually wouldn't be too hard on the web guy, he sounds like a standard web guy. He will give you what you ask for and they tend not to say 'no that won't work' because a) they want your money and b) they are not usually that savvy to what works and what doesn't, they just know they got paid.
It's not expensive, you just can't afford it.

ben smith1234

« Reply #81 on: October 31, 2013, 06:09:03 pm »
are those words i posted my keywords in google?

they are what the webdesigner put in

wynne jones

« Reply #82 on: October 31, 2013, 09:14:39 pm »
I'm looking at your homepage and thinking if I was google I'd think you will clean anything in the south west and you have quite a lot of competition on that front.

Coming up on searches for your own business name is what you are getting, that's because you have no competition for that. It won't bring in enquiries from new custies though will it.

ben smith1234

« Reply #83 on: October 31, 2013, 10:31:06 pm »
Wynne- what would be the best solution?

wynne jones

« Reply #84 on: November 01, 2013, 08:46:30 am »
Well the best would probably be get a business address in the centre of Gloucester and do everything humanly possible to be number one in Google Places. That's assuming you don't mind working there.

To achieve this all you need is good old fashioned business techniques, no SEO wizardry.

ben smith1234

« Reply #85 on: November 02, 2013, 10:01:37 pm »
we will work all over the southwest. trying to get web designers to add other stuff but they keep saying they have far too much work on at the moment to do anything

andy east sussex

« Reply #86 on: November 04, 2013, 07:03:00 pm »
we offer many services and have no issues we aren't cheap nor expensive just affordable not out to empty bank accounts but we are all the same to get a good service or deal when we go shoping we don't go Tesco aldi morrisons ad etc because each one has better prices we go to the one which we can get all shopping from one place. well that's how our business runs and how we think about things

All-Seal

« Reply #87 on: November 06, 2013, 09:16:33 am »
Agree with the comments. Do not list prices as people use it for shopping other sites then often you'll never get the call. Talk well about your services on the website and meet the customer to book in the job. We do this and clean over 70 properties a month.
www.all-seal.co.uk