Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Poll

About wrapping vehicle

My vehicle is fully wrapped, it is a good investment – I got better response
My vehicle is fully wrapped, it is not a good investment
I would wrap my vehicle, I think it is a good investment
I would not wrap my vehicle, I think it is not a good investment
Vehicle livery is all you need

Liahona

Re: About wrapping vehicle
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2006, 05:39:55 pm »
Andy, who  covers the contents??  You said you have a different policy for them. Best, Dave.....and you are right, they are a funny bunch....

stains-away

« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2006, 07:10:34 pm »
Dave, my contents are covered through another policy I have through my other work, Im with Tradex,I dont know if they cover contents alone as both my vans are with them, might be worth a bell though, Andy

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2006, 06:46:08 pm »
Although not a true wrap !!!

Still one of the best

Mike_Boxall

« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2006, 07:00:18 pm »
We've just had our Concept 2o demo van wrapped. It certainly get's noticed and I'd recommend anyone to get it done. Over, say, 3 years it's very cheap and effective advertising.

Regards

Mike

Dave Roelants

« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2006, 08:46:54 am »
Hi Mike,
your van looks great! You must be very pleased, can you tell us how much it cost? Was the design done by the signwriter or a solus designer?
Thanks
Dave
Best Regards, Dave,
Lakeland Carpet Cleaning, 1st in the UK with 4 to the door!

Mike_Boxall

« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2006, 10:59:06 am »
Hi Dave

We can't take too much credit for it I'm afraid. It's concept 2o that's developed the branding. I'm sure the design would have been done by a marketing company separately to the signwriters. The wrap is part of an optional package which I would guess to be about £1500 on it's own. The company's actualy doing so many of these wraps now that they've now ordered the printing equipment to do it themselves (I forget the actual cost of the equipment now but I remember nearly falling over when they told me)

I would guess that you'd need to budget around £2000 for a 3/4 full colour van wrap including the artwork but then you can use full colour images (like the Prochem truckmounts) for much less.

At £2k, assuming just a 3 year life (and I'm sure it's a good 4 or 5 years in reality) it's the equivalent of £55 per month and it's working for you all day every day.

It's noticeable how much attention it gets when you're driving around in it. We obviously thinks it's money well spent.

Regards

Mike