Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

garybristow

Re: Missed Calls
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2013, 06:26:49 pm »
little earpiece,dont miss a call,HELLO!!!!!!!!!! ;D
gary

TheWindowManChris

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2013, 06:42:58 pm »
I had this issue and I do Call Answering Service.

Costs me 77p per call and well worth it!    If you want more info I can email you the company details.

Plus customers also think I got a REAL physical office somewhere and which I now started to make business look like that as I rent a industry estate address for £5 month.

davep

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2013, 07:05:07 pm »
Couldn't pay 77p per call as get so many sales calls, people 'from Google' local community mags etc

TheWindowManChris

« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2013, 07:32:52 pm »
Couldn't pay 77p per call as get so many sales calls, people 'from Google' local community mags etc

Yea they don't charge you for calls which are sales calls.   As long as you mark it as Sales and you mark it as 'Sales Call and Block Number'   they are quite good as I get email saying 'Caller called XXX (We have this number marked as a sales call).

I get on average 4-5 calls a day of sales calls.

neil 47

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2013, 09:31:38 pm »
I like J and s  Idea which im going to use . call divert wait till it rings off and call back soves sales calls as well.
IICRC

TheWindowManChris

« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2013, 10:36:24 pm »
I like J and s  Idea which im going to use . call divert wait till it rings off and call back soves sales calls as well.

I find a few customers who call my mobile will always leave a message as I changed it from the standard one.

Hilton

« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2013, 11:14:50 pm »
Call divert is not the answer,

In answer to the question, yes there are cost effective ways to capture all calls, which can either be relayed to you by text or email, there are a whole bunch of companies that will do this for you in one form or another, I think one even advertises on here, just get the service that suits you and your pocket..

The question should be can you afford NOT to have such a service, the answer is obvious.

I am astounded with all the modern technology available to people today that calls are still missed,

If you fail to implement services to capture all your calls good and bad then you have no to blame but yourself.

So why is call divert not the answer?Someone calls your landline and it diverts to your mobile and you answer it.

Am I missing something here? ???

yes probably lots of business.

;D

TheWindowManChris

« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2013, 11:23:32 pm »
Call divert is not the answer,

In answer to the question, yes there are cost effective ways to capture all calls, which can either be relayed to you by text or email, there are a whole bunch of companies that will do this for you in one form or another, I think one even advertises on here, just get the service that suits you and your pocket..

The question should be can you afford NOT to have such a service, the answer is obvious.

I am astounded with all the modern technology available to people today that calls are still missed,

If you fail to implement services to capture all your calls good and bad then you have no to blame but yourself.

So why is call divert not the answer?Someone calls your landline and it diverts to your mobile and you answer it.

Am I missing something here? ???

yes probably lots of business.

;D

I find many customers think I am bigger scale than I am as they always say 'I called your office and got a women or bloke'  or 'I spoke to the women'  which was me!!!

david@zap-clean

« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2013, 02:42:17 pm »
Big hole in that logic:
Not all 'private numbers' are sales calls. You'll miss some opportunities as you're unable to call back private numbers.
David @ ZapClean
www.zap-clean.com

Hilton

« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2013, 02:54:34 pm »
Big hole in that logic:
Not all 'private numbers' are sales calls. You'll miss some opportunities as you're unable to call back private numbers.

Or withheld  ::)roll

*Hector*

« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2013, 02:56:51 pm »
I don't accept withheld numbers at all...  :o :o

So if they can't get through, I don't know about it anyway..  :P :P

;D
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

david@zap-clean

« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2013, 03:02:20 pm »
I don't accept withheld numbers at all...  :o :o

So if they can't get through, I don't know about it anyway..  :P :P

;D
That's when they ring me...
David @ ZapClean
www.zap-clean.com

*Hector*

« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2013, 03:06:57 pm »
Do you travel to Wiltshire a lot then David??  ;D
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

Darran Pryce

« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2013, 03:45:18 pm »
I just leave the wife at home who takes all the details, she then sends me an email with all the details and I call the customer.  From custy first point of contact to me contacting them back, 30 mins max.  Works a treat.

david@zap-clean

« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2013, 04:19:57 pm »
I just leave the wife at home who takes all the details, she then sends me an email with all the details and I call the customer.  From custy first point of contact to me contacting them back, 30 mins max.  Works a treat.
How much do you pay her for this full time job? 

I know what my wife would say if I asked her to stay at home to answer my calls - it wouldn't be printable here :-)
David @ ZapClean
www.zap-clean.com

Darran Pryce

« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2013, 04:32:19 pm »
She get's three holidays a year, plus she gets to give me hugs.... what more can one ask for :-)  :-*

TheWindowManChris

« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2013, 09:48:57 pm »
She get's three holidays a year, plus she gets to give me hugs.... what more can one ask for :-)  :-*

Does she not get the great duty of serving you with your dinner.

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2013, 09:54:48 pm »
She gives me hugs and passes me work as well I'm always in Leeds cleaning ;D

Shaun

Darran Pryce

« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2013, 10:02:10 pm »
A lot of work in Leeds.  ;D

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2013, 10:13:38 pm »