This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

sham33

Re: Canvassing
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2013, 04:20:23 pm »
Whizz-bizz are there months in the year where you find it's pointless canvassing typically in the winter months November through to February? Or do you still pick up plenty of work over winter?

Thanks.

roundbuilder

« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2013, 04:37:56 pm »
Whizz-bizz are there months in the year where you find it's pointless canvassing typically in the winter months November through to February? Or do you still pick up plenty of work over winter?

Thanks.
A good canvasser delivers whatever the weather..
I know a guy who used whizz in the snow last year and he still bought in the results.
I find 5-8 winter nights are the best as no time is wasted on doors where you cant see if anyone is home or not like in summer months.

Whizz-Bizz

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2013, 07:44:36 pm »

Thanks.
You can knock all year round, and there is no real lull in pulling in deals. I only have quieter times in back end of November, and December due to cleaners winding their operations down,You will get alot of December people say to you in the New year. Generally Jan is quite a good knock if you can  handle the cold etc. 
Marketing solutions for window cleaners
https://www.facebook.com/WhizzBizzSales

paul ette

« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2013, 09:42:12 pm »
god i need to get my bottle back, attempted to canvass first time this year, got nervous and bottled it, leafleted instead. saturday im gonna give it another go, needs a must

Carl@Cwc

« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2013, 10:07:34 pm »
get out m8y
done 2 hrs last night and got 6 for £50 total.
thats £650 a year for 2 hrs work. or 2 1/2 weeks wages paid.
i leaflet and canvass aswell,
i want another 500 custies so am gonna go all in for 2 nights a week one week, and 2 nights and 2 days( sat/sun) the next

Whizz-Bizz

« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2013, 12:27:21 am »
No point just thinking about it, just get yourself up and out, you've done half the work walking up the drive ring that bell.
Marketing solutions for window cleaners
https://www.facebook.com/WhizzBizzSales