Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Xtremely Clean

Only LM
« on: September 11, 2013, 10:22:21 am »
Who only uses bonnet or encap methods and what do you do when you have a really dirty carpet as a lot on here say you can only get a good result using hwe.

Cheers
Rob Clarke

Simon Gerrard

Re: Only LM
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 10:33:46 am »
I think you'll find that the majority of professional carpet cleaners are equipped with a wide range of systems, equipment and tools and can use whatever technique suits the circumstances, including combination cleaning.

If you're determined only to use LM then you need a day out with Hector or Jason Lawal so you can get an idea of how to deal with the wide variety of soil conditions you'll come across in the domestic market.
This business is all about results, get the right result and you'll begin to build a list of loyal customers, get it wrong and you'll never se them again which means ever more advertising and the costs that go with it.

Simon

*Hector*

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 10:44:02 am »
I actually agree with Simon here... To be honest I would not have gone straight into LM cleaning, I had 20 years HWE cleaning experience before going full LM only... You need to practice with different chemicals methods, combinations of all the above.

For example on really dirty carpets I can in effect clean the carpet up to 3 times, and that is not including the pre vaccing...
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

Xtremely Clean

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2013, 11:18:28 am »
Cheers Simon and hector, I'm starting down the lm route and when I have the finances ill buy a top of the range porty, my first job was quite dirty and I did have to go over it 3 times hector but it did come up good and customer was happy.
Rob Clarke

dan paton

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2013, 12:13:17 pm »
Have a day out with Hector and you'll need to see a Hypnotherapist by the end of it  ;D

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2013, 03:13:13 pm »
Hector hypnotises his customers into believe their carpet is actually  clean. ;D

*Hector*

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2013, 03:34:27 pm »
don't knock it.......

It works..
 ;D ;D ;D

Simon Gerrard

*Hector*

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2013, 04:23:31 pm »
 :P :P :P

;D

both.... I also hypnotised you into thinking that you had a big hose....  :o

And you believe that..  ;D ;D

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2013, 04:25:49 pm »
Yes, but I thought it was OTT to teach Billy Small Blower that it really does have a small one ;D

*Hector*

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2013, 04:29:35 pm »
there are some truth's that even hypnosis cannot correct...

;D

wynne jones

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2013, 05:14:35 pm »
Haven't seen any evidence based research on rag whirling, it's efficacy is purely anecdotal.   ;D
It's not expensive, you just can't afford it.