This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Timmy Boy

Help with 2nd floor windows in Leeds city
« on: August 23, 2013, 02:58:45 am »
Hi guys
Wondered if someone could help me out. Just got up to a job in Leeds to do a clean of some windows in Albion street (opposite the ncp car park) to find that it's a 3 floor building (told it was only 2) and I don't have a long enough pole. If someone is interested in doing the job please email me. Due to its location you have to be off site by 8 but I am still going to clean the 1st floor windows and the ground. I know you will still need to rinse them off but they are really dirty so hope to make the job easier.
Pls email me on tim@mcsclean.co.uk of you can help me out to do it either sat, sun, Monday morning
Thanks a lot
Tim

Timmy Boy

Re: Help with 2nd floor windows in Leeds city
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2013, 05:12:56 pm »
Many thanks to all that have emailed me today, whilst on site this morning I was able to borrow a big pole off one of the window cleaners in the city centre (many thanks Scott, your are a legend!) - they will probably ask for a re-clean though as the windows hadnt been cleaned in a couple of years by the looks of things. If they do I will give you are call.
Thanks again
Tim

johnny bravo

Re: Help with 2nd floor windows in Leeds city
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2013, 06:12:08 pm »
buy a longer pole,    this job should pay 4 it surely.   a pole is for life ,    not just for xmas             ;D ;D ;D