This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ste b

Why do people argue with mick kent
« on: August 01, 2013, 12:09:03 pm »
Why is it everytime thers a topic on price it inevitably turns into a mick kent v the rest.

People have ago at his prices, but from what i gather hes built up a very good round with well priced houses, if anything people should be asking him how and not critisizing him for the prices he charges
The purpose of life is to have a life full of purpose

Jim Waugh(Albright & Shiny)

Re: Why do people argue with mick kent
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013, 12:20:58 pm »
hear hear . the man has shown the way on canvassing for work and makin a business turn out max profit ..

roundbuilder

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2013, 12:28:20 pm »
Haters gotta hate lol. I like the price war threads and canvassing vs leaflet threads which always get the haters so my own fault for commenting but hey hoe gotta love a good old debate, it realy doesnt bother me in fact i like it as deep down they know im right lol....
I think i get grief because i say it how it is, who knows, there are some realy negative people on this forum who are stuck in there own little world where they are scared to move forward.
i like hearing success stories from the likes of windie washer, lee pryor, solar steve even richard isparkle as now i want to try achieve he's figures lol etc etc there are a good bunch of possitive guys on here, its the positive honest people that drive me to do well and i like to share my positivity with good canvassing days and round building and going about it different from the rest thinking out of the box.
Ste b cheers for sticking up for me mate.

formb

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2013, 12:42:56 pm »
Quote from: Ste  b
Why is it everytime thers a topic on price it inevitably turns into a mick kent v the rest.

People have ago at his prices, but from what i gather hes built up a very good round with well priced houses, if anything people should be asking him how and not critisizing him for the prices he charges

'cause he's a numpty  ;)

Seriously though I have had some disagreements with Mr Kent but I always listen to what he has to say. He gets right wound up sometimes. Makes me smile.

roundbuilder

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2013, 12:48:36 pm »
Quote from: Ste  b

'cause he's a numpty  ;)

Seriously though I have had some disagreements with Mr Kent but I always listen to what he has to say. He gets right wound up sometimes. Makes me smile.
Only coz you knew i was right lol.  :-X

C o z y

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2013, 12:51:01 pm »
Because its an open forum, and people don't always agree or see things the same. Some like Steve b might be impressed with what someone posts and how they see things. Funny thing is, the world isn't like that in reality, and there's different ways of seeing things.

An example of the way a forum works is, I'm surprised that someone can't understand why everyone else on here doesn't agree with their view of Mr Kent!!
I reckon he seems to know what he's talking about, but doesn't understand that other people don't share his point of view on every subject.

Another example of how different we all are would be, a member on here called Matt Bateman likes to go cottaging in public toilets, and not any of the other members on here think that's a good idea.

Funny old world innit?
No still don't understand, I must be thick

Ste b

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2013, 12:55:55 pm »
Im not impressed by anyone let alone someone on a forum.

And yes it is a open forum, well done on spotting,and i know how it works, but my point was every single time price is mentioned it always has the same outcome

C o z y

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2013, 12:58:18 pm »
Yes, and if you re-read what I've posted, you might just see the answer to what you asked!! This is a good example of how what you call, an argument starts, by members not reading what's posted  ;D That's why it's less trouble when punctuation is used.

bobplum

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2013, 01:12:51 pm »
Haters gotta hate lol. I like the price war threads and canvassing vs leaflet threads which always get the haters so my own fault for commenting but hey hoe gotta love a good old debate, it realy doesnt bother me in fact i like it as deep down they know im right lol....
I think i get grief because i say it how it is, who knows, there are some realy negative people on this forum who are stuck in there own little world where they are scared to move forward.
i like hearing success stories from the likes of windie washer, lee pryor, solar steve even richard isparkle as now i want to try achieve he's figures lol etc etc there are a good bunch of possitive guys on here, its the positive honest people that drive me to do well and i like to share my positivity with good canvassing days and round building and going about it different from the rest thinking out of the box.
Ste b cheers for sticking up for me mate.

dont let alpha gleam know your a friend of richard  isparkle.........theres still a death threat on him
it is like i said on the "£3.00 a house" post pay more attention to those that are successful........and learn.

i was with richard a few months back and he showed me how concept2o clean i am now hitting 200 a day and home by 2.30-3.00 were it use to be 4.30

stuart mc

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2013, 01:42:35 pm »
I thought it was mick kent arguing with folk that dare not to charge enough ???

stuart mc

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2013, 02:00:12 pm »
I have nothing against your prices what so ever, I am not overly fussed about any ones prices to be fair, it is business they can charge what they want, and either make it work or not. It has nothing to do with me

Positivity

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2013, 02:24:45 pm »
Mick came on here calling everyone who wasn't where he is in life / business MUGS!!!!
I know he's determined and good round builder but with an attitude like that it's a bit like Alan Sugar calling everyone who isn't a multi- millionaire mugs or Andy Murray saying anyone who can't win Wimbledon is an idiot!!!
Everyone has different characters, needs, desires and abilities.
Easy to judge another person because they don't have what you have but sometimes in life it's just as important to consider not where someone is in life but where they have come from!
Might not be born with advantages of good home , good parents, silver spoon in mouth but may have dragged them selves up from the gutter fighting against all odds with no confidence, timid, shy, weak, disabled.
To come over and call anyone who isn't like you a MUG probably explains a lot.
P.

roundbuilder

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2013, 02:38:25 pm »
Mick came on here calling everyone who wasn't where he is in life / business MUGS!!!!
I know he's determined and good round builder but with an attitude like that it's a bit like Alan Sugar calling everyone who isn't a multi- millionaire mugs or Andy Murray saying anyone who can't win Wimbledon is an idiot!!!
Everyone has different characters, needs, desires and abilities.
Easy to judge another person because they don't have what you have but sometimes in life it's just as important to consider not where someone is in life but where they have come from!
Might not be born with advantages of good home , good parents, silver spoon in mouth but may have dragged them selves up from the gutter fighting against all odds with no confidence, timid, shy, weak, disabled.
To come over and call anyone who isn't like you a MUG probably explains a lot.
P.
You need to get your facts right before mocking someone like that! If you read my old posts im nothing like that at all!.
Yes a cleaner charging £6 doing the same house in the same street as someine else who charges £15 is mugging themselfs off! End of.
I dont think im better than anyone else at all and never ever say that i am as im only a wc so your talking rubbish! i am actualy driven by other people success which is why i ask a lot of questions to know the in's and out! If thats how im viewed on here as a no it all arse then i wont bother posing my views or help with advice or motivation regarding canvassing etc.
I found that quite positivity if im honest! Maybe you should change your name to negative!.

formb

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2013, 02:44:38 pm »
Quote from: Me
He gets right wound up sometimes. Makes me smile.

Quote from: mick kent
You need to get your facts right before mocking someone like that! If you read my old posts im nothing like that at all!.
Yes a cleaner charging £6 doing the same house in the same street as someine else who charges £15 is mugging themselfs off! End of.
I dont think im better than anyone else at all and never ever say that i am as im only a wc so your talking rubbish! i am actualy driven by other people success which is why i ask a lot of questions to know the in's and out! If thats how im viewed on here as a no it all arse then i wont bother posing my views or help with advice or motivation regarding canvassing etc

:)

Quote from: mick kent
I found that quite positivity if im honest! Maybe you should change your name to negative!.

He does. Daily.

Ste b

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2013, 03:11:46 pm »
Positivity  i dont think he was calling people who charge £6 mugs in general.

If your cleaning a house and charging £12 but another cleaner is doing next door for £6, would you not smile to yourself and think mug

C o z y

« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2013, 03:50:26 pm »
And that's how people end up arguing with Mr Kent Steve b. Some people just have a talent for getting people that far! So all's well that ends well. You've got the perfect answer right in front of you  ;D

I love this forum  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ste b

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2013, 03:52:48 pm »
And that's how people end up arguing with Mr Kent Steve b. Some people just have a talent for getting people that far! So all's well that ends well. You've got the perfect answer right in front of you  ;D

I love this forum  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dosent take much does it

Don Kee

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2013, 03:54:06 pm »
Ive always found that when its always one person arguing with various different people, it tends to be the one person that causes the arguments....

Perfect Windows

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2013, 04:20:34 pm »
Ive always found that when its always one person arguing with various different people, it tends to be the one person that causes the arguments....

Yup, point out to some people that there may be opinions other than their own that might be valid and they'll jump to accuse you of losing your rag.

People like that are ten a penny on the internet and never last long; they soon burn themselves out.  I've watched them come and I've watched them go.

Vin

MATT BATEMAN (OWC)

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2013, 05:20:56 pm »
Another example of how different we all are would be, a member on here called Matt Bateman likes to go cottaging in public toilets, and not any of the other members on here think that's a good idea.

Funny old world innit?

lol