Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

PoleKing

Re: Shirts
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2013, 11:55:33 pm »
Susan-you've got a bunch if people working for you but no website?
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

JamesAJF

« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2013, 12:14:19 am »
i don't were shirt when u got a body like this no one minds lol :-X lol  

;D
                                                  (/[. i  .]\)
                                                  // l==l  \\
                                                 #  l==l    #      
                                                     [ Y ]
                                                     |/ \|
                                                     () ()
                                                     #  #
bish bash bosh

rosskesava

« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2013, 12:22:46 am »
i don't were shirt when u got a body like this no one minds lol :-X lol  

;D
                                                 ([ . i   .]\)
                                                //  l==l    \\
                                               #    l==l      #      
                                                     [ Y ]
                                                     |/ \|
                                                     () ()
                                                     #  #

Being that small, how do you even reach the ground floor windows let alone use a pole?
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

JamesAJF

« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2013, 12:28:03 am »
its not quit to scale lol.
bish bash bosh

koop

« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2013, 07:51:54 am »
I wear a shirt but this week have been taking it off at about 1 since I was just to uncomfortable down in south London. 

I do wait till I am at certain areas or customers since you can sometimes tell who is in and who is at work. 

I have an estate which I know don't give two cents on what I where and I just took my shirt off for the afternoon.

Steve Gunn

« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2013, 07:59:12 am »
The niece rang last night after coming home for lunch yesterday she found 5 window cleaners on her garden furniture no tops sunbathing whilst having their lunch.She asked what they thought they were doing to which one replied "haway pet it's our dinner" she told them she didn't want them doing her windows anymore

Alex Wingrove

« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2013, 12:11:27 pm »
I went to the beach yesterday, and was topless there.

Dave Willis

« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2013, 12:45:22 pm »
I have a 'T' shirt tattooed on my body.

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2013, 10:32:07 pm »
Susan-you've got a bunch if people working for you but no website?

yes whys that so strange ? my great gandfarther managed ok to get cleaning work without a web site ?? as things changed that much ???  ;D

PoleKing

« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2013, 10:37:37 pm »
James-surely the 'y' at the crotch is feminine? Who am I to question though... ;D

Susan-was only asking, not accusing. I know a few one man (or woman) bands without websites etc but don't know of any 'bigger' firms without, just curious.
Googled you as I was interested to see your services and found nothing.
Guess your customers are all word of mouth...

deeege

« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2013, 10:47:26 pm »
I would sack my staff for this, we don't even wear polo shirts ! due to tattoos !

if they have tats then they will wear long sleeved dress shirts with ties in the winter ! weather there cleaning carpet or windows still to many people think that tattoos and now ok and its the norm

not if you want the little old ladies its not they still don't like them and we cover up and yes I have tattoos myself one full arm and my full back done , and guess what I cover up when working !

Long sleeve dress shirts with ties when cleaning windows, really?

I would love to see your crew out working! Would brighten up my day right up but I'd feel a bit underdressed in boots, shorts and a logo'd T-shirt.

Susan.   Do your 'team' of window cleaners really wear 'long sleeved dress shirts and ties'? I'm actually interested to see pics if so.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2013, 11:15:04 pm »
I would sack my staff for this, we don't even wear polo shirts ! due to tattoos !

if they have tats then they will wear long sleeved dress shirts with ties in the winter ! weather there cleaning carpet or windows still to many people think that tattoos and now ok and its the norm

not if you want the little old ladies its not they still don't like them and we cover up and yes I have tattoos myself one full arm and my full back done , and guess what I cover up when working !

Long sleeve dress shirts with ties when cleaning windows, really?

I would love to see your crew out working! Would brighten up my day right up but I'd feel a bit underdressed in boots, shorts and a logo'd T-shirt.

Susan.   Do your 'team' of window cleaners really wear 'long sleeved dress shirts and ties'? I'm actually interested to see pics if so.
yes they do I don't lie , see I didn't start as a window cleaner I started as a carpet cleaner , hubby was in to haulage dhl , city link ect ect  , and wearing ties there allday didn't worrie him , so when the two new truck mount carpet cleaners come we ordered new work wear , doc martin shoes , dark blue combat trousers and light blue long sleeve shirts with ties

then last year we got a window cleaning round we just added the window company name to the shirts to where he and the other guy goes out and wheres them to clean ,

we have had a few comments from ours custys but all have been very goods ones likeing the shirts and ties and guess what  when claming getes on ladders to undo bolts you don't look like your going to rob the joint with so many people trying to get the same work any little plus thing that makes you stand out with out costing an arm and leg as got to be worth it

oh and when I go out he wheres  a pink shirt ! like me pushing the lady window cleaning thing !!!!! laff all you like but having got three 4 weeklys at 25 each and a 6 weekly block of flats paying 350  I like pink shirts

deeege

« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2013, 11:25:09 pm »
Thanks for taking the time to reply Susan.  :)

I would still be interested in seeing pics of your crew of window cleaners that you send out in long sleeved dress shirts. I can't help but think they would look funny but I'm prepared to be proved wrong! :)
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2013, 11:40:41 pm »
Thanks for taking the time to reply Susan.  :)

I would still be interested in seeing pics of your crew of window cleaners that you send out in long sleeved dress shirts. I can't help but think they would look funny but I'm prepared to be proved wrong! :)

they do look funny  ;D I will post a pic of shirts next week when were back at work . I love the pink and I am thinking of getting the new van wrapped the same I pink transit sport  :P but not sure if this is astep to far waiting on raccoon to see what they think

JamesAJF

« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2013, 12:27:53 am »
James-surely the 'y' at the crotch is feminine? Who am I to question though... ;D

Susan-was only asking, not accusing. I know a few one man (or woman) bands without websites etc but don't know of any 'bigger' firms without, just curious.
Googled you as I was interested to see your services and found nothing.
Guess your customers are all word of mouth...
yer i no but couldn't quite find the right letter or number for that part lol
bish bash bosh

Tom White

« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2013, 10:25:05 am »
no it looks aweful and unprofessional

Quite right as well - why should our paying customers be subjected to the sight of fat-hairy bodies covered in the names of all 8 children and various partners tattooed in rose barb-wire from the fat-belly upwards?

"Mate, I know you're from Crystal Cleaning,  but your 'ID badge' tells me your name is Mick, that you support Manchester United and that you luv your Mam and Dad."

Keep it covered up, guys.

home6442

« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2013, 11:48:31 am »
Nothing would put you of your breakfast as quick as a set of hairy moobs appearing at
your kitchen window.
Run and grab the sick bag.
Keep it covered.

PoleKing

« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2013, 11:37:33 pm »
Nothing would put you of your breakfast as quick as a set of hairy moobs appearing at
your kitchen window.
Run and grab the sick bag.
Keep it covered.

Your lass sounds fit!  ;D