This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Poll

Allowed back on.......

Yes
41.9%
39 (41.9%)
No
45.2%
42 (45.2%)
Reduced sentence
12.9%
12 (12.9%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Voting closed: August 16, 2013, 08:54:22 am

roundbuilder

Re: Vote to bring back ARCHER
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2013, 02:01:13 pm »
He said sorry. What more did you want?

When my mother died a regular on here, suggested I f***ed her to death, thats the level of idiocy we have here Ben, its how you respond that counts.
Pure evil!.

MWC

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2013, 02:14:02 pm »
Quote from: MWC
True but we don't actually know what was said on the phone and maybe should be reported elsewhere. If it was an actual threat would you be writing to CIU for justice, he was more than likely just acting the goat. Granted still a bit far at 12am, does it give Tosh a reasonable right to permanent ban?

Quote from: ARCHER
Bacon,

Seriously, for anyone interested in this post why not take up my offer now to meet up, and rather than score cheap points do it face to face.

No idle threat or me being clever over a computer, I will back my words up seriously.

As you know I have offered this to you before but you just be clever with your comments.

Seriously, why don't we do it, anyone that knows me on here knows I am being serious

Meeting face to face is not a threat, it can also be taken as someone being a keyboard warrior but a chicken when asked to say the same comments face to face, doesn't mean a fight like the good ole school days.

MWC

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2013, 02:16:56 pm »
As other people have said, if you have ever met ARCHER face to face you will see that he is a very helpful person and a laugh but he wouldn't be afraid to tell someone how it is if he's challenged.

Still doesn't deserve to be the only person banned for the last week of trading insults

C o z y

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2013, 02:21:55 pm »
Seems pretty easy to sort out IMO. All you have to do is, e-mail the mods and owners. Explain how you feel and explain Archers case. If you want him back, do something about it. If I wanted him back on the forum, that's what I'd do.

Do you feel that you need moral support? You've got about half the votes, so go for it. Where's the problem? ???
No still don't understand, I must be thick

ben M

« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2013, 02:29:25 pm »

When my mother died a regular on here, suggested I f***ed her to death, thats the level of idiocy we have here Ben, its how you respond that counts.
i didn't care if he said sorry or not,i just wanted him to leave me alone

*Hector*

« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2013, 02:30:45 pm »
let him back or not... hey ho... He is just another person on a forum..

He was admittedly getting funnier before he flipped out AGAIN   ...., but he bites too easily..

At least Crispy baits him in good humour, unlike some others on here....

I too had a real nasty comment or 2 from a person on here a while back, that I reported to the police, and as such it puts Archer into the harmless bracket...

If you don't like him.... keep off the threads he posts on, if you want to wind him up... do it in the nutter section....

The guy has a wealth of knowledge about this industry and unlike some... he is willing to pass that knowledge on to others, he may not be the most articulate person in the world, but if being thick was a crime.... there would not be many of us on the outside....  ;D ;D
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

formb

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2013, 02:57:24 pm »
Quote from: MWC
Meeting face to face is not a threat, it can also be taken as someone being a keyboard warrior but a chicken when asked to say the same comments face to face, doesn't mean a fight like the good ole school days.

The inference is there. You can't deny that this is how most people would interpret an offer to 'meet up' after an argument on a forum.

Perhaps he did mean he wanted to meet up to be insulted to his face, or so he could call people inbred to their faces, that's only going to go one way though isn't it?

Not really something I want to see on a forum I post on. I am a member of a few (mainly Land Rover based) if someone put something like that on any of those they would be banned immediately, whether members voted against it or not.

tlwcs

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2013, 04:24:43 pm »
let him back or not... hey ho... He is just another person on a forum..

He was admittedly getting funnier before he flipped out AGAIN   ...., but he bites too easily..

At least Crispy baits him in good humour, unlike some others on here....

I too had a real nasty comment or 2 from a person on here a while back, that I reported to the police, and as such it puts Archer into the harmless bracket...

If you don't like him.... keep off the threads he posts on, if you want to wind him up... do it in the nutter section....

The guy has a wealth of knowledge about this industry and unlike some... he is willing to pass that knowledge on to others, he may not be the most articulate person in the world, but if being thick was a crime.... there would not be many of us on the outside....  ;D ;D

Is Archer the guy who has won awards for his successful business but posts asking what to charge for solar panel cleaning? Then goes off on one when people take he mick? If it is bring him back, fantastic sport.
Tony

wfp master

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2013, 04:29:29 pm »
justice for archer. free the archer. ::)roll

rick trinder

« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2013, 04:35:28 pm »
not sure if i should care or not!!!!
always looking on the BRIGHTSIDE!

MWC

« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2013, 04:56:43 pm »
justice for archer. free the archer. ::)roll

Lol, justice for Geoffrey

AuRavelling79

« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2013, 05:09:15 pm »
The moderator deleted him - end of. I'm with Soapy on this one.

I don't like the fact that we have two moderators who are here in name only - Ian Giles and DMSI - I mean what is that all about? But it's always been the same on CIU - we had Sarah Sarill for years.

If you resign as a Mod then lose the buttons I say.

It's a game of three halves!

C o z y

« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2013, 05:17:21 pm »
He's not deleted Malc. Tosh can lift the ban I think. Anyway, Archer will be in touch with the mods soon enough. He's called and e-mailed me often enough  ::)roll
No still don't understand, I must be thick

formb

« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2013, 05:23:35 pm »
Quote from: rick trinder
not sure if i should care or not!!!!

Good point.

Why should I care?

If I don't like what people write I have a choice; read it, don't read it!

Michael Peterson

« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2013, 05:26:04 pm »
hell be back anyway, he can come in as a different name and a differeent email address, then he will get found and get deleted again because his ip address will match up, then he will change his ip address simple.

to be honest his posts at Ben had started to wind me up, weather or not ben started it or was as bad as or whatever he had stoped ages ago and archer kept on at him.  also being called up in the middle of the night bang out of order if you ask me, i would have been calling him 50 times a  day for the rest of his life

Frankybadboy

« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2013, 06:07:59 pm »
don't let him back hes a man utd fan,

end of ;D ;D ;D ;D

8weekly

« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2013, 06:17:59 pm »
Anybody that calls someone at midnight because they are angry/drunk should be permanently banned. Tbh, they should ban themselves because it is unhealthy.

Michael Peterson

« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2013, 07:03:44 pm »
hes a bit like rooney, can be world class but also can be a right ...

Michael Peterson

« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2013, 07:04:20 pm »
but i can be a right prik as well so i cant really say anything

Dean Taberner

« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2013, 07:16:11 pm »

Well said Matt
Operations manager at J.V Price Ltd

http://www.thepricegroup.co.uk