This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dave0123

Re: Received a Death Threat from Alpha Gleam today
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2013, 07:49:47 pm »
bombard his facebook with messages  ;D
Dave.

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2013, 07:54:50 pm »
Take leafletter to police and give statements and also flyer that he gave you, even if its just an idle threat, you can't let these bullies get away with it

Even i will say this is really the only thing to do in this situation. A death threat is not on at all! Call the police asap!

C o z y

« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2013, 07:54:53 pm »
No point, 8 likes and no posts for 2 years, he doesn't use it. Contact him through his web site maybe.
No still don't understand, I must be thick

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2013, 07:57:42 pm »
Blimy boys-calm down.
Could have been 'dramatised' by the canvasser.

The 'bully' gave your lad a flyer-give him a call, say "my canvasser said you had something you wanted to say to me..." Then see what he's like.
Don't judge him till you've heard with your own ears what he has to say.

the guy leafleting isn;t the type to dramatise and was visibly shaken by the incident.  he's no young lad himself and has dropped over 70000 leaflets for me over the past year.  this is the first incident.

there's also not a lot of room for error on the 'tell him i'm gonna put a bullet in his head and blow up his van' statement.
iSparkle Window Cleaning

www.isparklewindowcleaning.uk

formb

« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2013, 07:57:59 pm »
Do not contact him. Tell the police straight away. If he has records of you contacting him he could say anything, you'll have no hard evidence only him. Then it becomes tit for tat in the eyes of the fuzz.

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2013, 08:01:06 pm »
What I would like to see is a mass invitation to the bloke, to come on here and explain himself.

I am off to send him a link to this page, if we all do the same maybe we will see both sides of the story....  ;)

If he thinks he can get away with death threats he's wrong! IF it turns out to be true that hew did this he's in serious trouble!!!  >:(

wfp master

« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2013, 08:01:56 pm »
If hes got a history of this I would get the police.

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2013, 08:04:45 pm »
My leafleter was delivering leaflets on the Wirral today and the owner of Alpha Gleam confronted him, thinking it was me, and said to tell me he will put a bullet in my head and blow up my vans if i continue to operate in his area

http://www.alphagleam.co.uk/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alpha-Gleam-window-cleaning-exterior-maintenance/102733776467469

was driving a sign writen van.

then he gave the leafleter a flyer and told him to get me to call him  Huh

any thoughts?  Roll Eyes

Take it this was bromborough? hes come up to me in the past hasn't really said any of the above though but that's what hes like by the sounds of things he was trying to put across to me.

What colour is there van black? i would defiantly go the police... there was a big thing with the police and window cleaners a few years ago around this area from people getting threatened i imagine its him.. so i would take a trip to the cop shop.

hey Dave,

i guess it could well have been Bromborough.  they're leafleting Eastham and upwards this week so that makes sense.

i've reported it to the police tonight and decided there's no point in calling him myself.

i;m waiting for them to call me, but they're interviewing by leafleter tonight.

every time i'm threatened i report it to the police and every time that is the end of it...  hope this is the same.

my leafleter's dropping another 10000 in the area over this week so i guess if he was annoyed today...  his mood aint gonna get much better as the week goes on!  :'(
iSparkle Window Cleaning

wfp master

« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2013, 08:05:19 pm »
Are you going to karate chop him to bits. ;D

GoodFella2006

« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2013, 08:09:33 pm »
What is his name? Lee Bullbridge?

You need to contact him asap.

He is planning to make the Window Wars UK documentary  ;D

C o z y

« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2013, 08:13:25 pm »
My leafleter was delivering leaflets on the Wirral today and the owner of Alpha Gleam confronted him, thinking it was me, and said to tell me he will put a bullet in my head and blow up my vans if i continue to operate in his area

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alpha-Gleam-window-cleaning-exterior-maintenance/102733776467469

any thoughts?  Roll Eyes

Take it this was bromborough? hes come up to me in the past hasn't really said any of the above though but that's what hes like by the sounds of things he was trying to put across to me.

What colour is there van black? i would defiantly go the police... there was a big thing with the police and window cleaners a few years ago around this area from people getting threatened i imagine its him.. so i would take a trip to the cop shop.

hey Dave,

i guess it could well have been Bromborough.  they're leafleting Eastham and upwards this week so that makes sense.

i've reported it to the police tonight and decided there's no point in calling him myself.

every time i'm threatened i report it to the police and every time that is the end of it...  hope this is the same.

my leafleter's dropping another 10000 in the area over this week so i guess if he was annoyed today...  his mood aint gonna get much better as the week goes on!  :'(
Best remove the comment off his Facebook mate.  ;)

dave0123

« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2013, 08:16:08 pm »
hey Dave,

i guess it could well have been Bromborough.  they're leafleting Eastham and upwards this week so that makes sense.

every time i'm threatened i report it to the police and every time that is the end of it...  hope this is the same.

my leafleter's dropping another 10000 in the area over this week so i guess if he was annoyed today...  his mood aint gonna get much better as the week goes on!  Cry

Think he covers Eastham to i persume.

Ive only ever been to the police once they just wrote it down in a book lol.. rich every time uv been to the police do they got to visit the window cleaner who has threatend you?
Dave.

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2013, 08:17:49 pm »

any thoughts?  Roll Eyes

hey Dave,

Best remove the comment off his Facebook mate.  ;)

it's not my comment?  that's off a Richard Jagger from Basingstoke?  ???
iSparkle Window Cleaning

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2013, 08:21:24 pm »
hey Dave,

i guess it could well have been Bromborough.  they're leafleting Eastham and upwards this week so that makes sense.

every time i'm threatened i report it to the police and every time that is the end of it...  hope this is the same.

my leafleter's dropping another 10000 in the area over this week so i guess if he was annoyed today...  his mood aint gonna get much better as the week goes on!  Cry

Think he covers Eastham to i persume.

Ive only ever been to the police once they just wrote it down in a book lol.. rich every time uv been to the police do they got to visit the window cleaner who has threatend you?

every other time ive reported threats its been ex employees or job applicants.  every time the police say there's no specific threat so they cant do anything, and then i ask them to call them to warn them that i have reported them...  which they then do.

this time its a little different as it is a specific threat of violence to me and my property so i guess the police will be a little more proactive
iSparkle Window Cleaning

wfp master

« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2013, 08:22:00 pm »
What is his name? Lee Bullbridge?

You need to contact him asap.

He is planning to make the Window Wars UK documentary  ;D
ross kemp on window cleaning wars.

C o z y

« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2013, 08:22:21 pm »
Sorry Richard, thought that was yours  ::)roll   DOH!

stuart mc

« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2013, 08:32:39 pm »
Sorry Richard, thought that was yours  ::)roll   DOH!

so did I 2+2=5doh

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2013, 08:41:14 pm »
No point, 8 likes and no posts for 2 years, he doesn't use it. Contact him through his web site maybe.

Good point

Michael Peterson

« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2013, 08:50:24 pm »
theres only one thing you can do and thats get his van before he cqn get yours ;-)

ben M

« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2013, 08:55:11 pm »
Take leafletter to police and give statements and also flyer that he gave you, even if its just an idle threat, you can't let these bullies get away with it

Even i will say this is really the only thing to do in this situation. A death threat is not on at all! Call the police asap!
+1