Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

paul_smith

Re: New Business.
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2004, 12:08:45 am »
Thanks for the help and advice so far,as i mentioned i am going on the discovery day in Manchester next wed so i will see how that goes.
If anyone in the Leeds area or surrounding area is willing to let me shadow them for the odd day i would be v grateful.
Seeing YP rep next week so if anyone has any thoughts on this please let me know, how would a c/c who had been on the fastrac course word the ad?
Thanks again,
Paul.

Derek

« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2004, 12:12:12 am »
Mentoring service:

Its quite strange really...I discussed the very subject of one-to-one training for new people done through the Association several months ago with a fellow Director of the NCCA

It could be done but it's all down to costs and whether someone coming into the industry would be prepared to invest in this quality of training.

Regards
Derek

Len Gribble

« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2004, 12:32:43 am »
Derek

You mean to say mentoring / quality training / one too one ant free!!! I need to revaluate my adverts satisfaction guaranteed or it’s free?

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Derek

« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2004, 10:31:43 am »
Len

Promise me that if you decide to go that way in the advertising field you will do a trial period in Leicester! ;)

I just want to test my theory that you would go bust in a month.

Derek

And NO the mentor style training would not be free....but you already knew that ;D

Len Gribble

« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2004, 03:24:13 pm »
Derek

The only thing I give away free is advise and my free phone number but indirectly I charge for that, money makes the world go round!

Yes I knew that, but if you don’t ask you don’t get. ;D ;D

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)