This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Spruce

Re: Speeding up with wfp
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2013, 11:33:56 am »
The ideal for me would be a slower flow on the wash and scrub and a faster flow on the rinse.

Tap?

Yes - that's what we did use to regulate the flow, but we experienced pressure switch failures due to pump cycling. A 3.8 litre Shurflo pump was better as it didn't cycle as much, but the flow controller was the best thing since sliced bread for us.
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

lal

« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2013, 12:14:24 pm »
high flow

squirt water on birds mess  as soon as you arrive at a property

use a van mount with 100m hose and aqua-daptor

use WFP on both top and bottom windows unless space is restricted.

slow down a bit though if customer is in and the job is very well priced!! ;) ;D ;D ;D

+1

mikeyfaerosyth

« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2013, 02:09:56 pm »
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyou got too go with the flowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww high flow that is.keep movin

Peter Fogwill

« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2013, 02:12:27 pm »
The ideal for me would be a slower flow on the wash and scrub and a faster flow on the rinse.

Tap?
AquaTap? That is one of the features. You can turn the flow down, up, off, on without your eyes leaving the glass, or your hands leaving the pole.

If you wire up a simple relay then it makes no difference if your pump cycles or not, the stronger purpose built relay is taking the hit instead of the little pump switch. If you do burn out a relay, which takes some burning out, then it only takes less than a minute to replace it. 

mikeyfaerosyth

« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2013, 02:20:04 pm »
anyone know how to delete my post? as its taking up too much room.

keyser soze

« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2013, 03:54:06 pm »
1. Work with a high flow rate

DG Cleaning

« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2013, 05:58:14 pm »
I'd like to speed up also.
I scrub the frames then 2 agitations of the glass with a bit
extra at the top and bottom of pane.
Then rinse side to side moving down about 15cm with each pass, less if its the type of glass that cascades
Then 2 or 3 passes of the cill
All on full flow.
Does this sound about right? ;D

MATT BATEMAN (OWC)

« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2013, 06:18:46 pm »
sOUNDS GOOD TO ME.

DG Cleaning

« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2013, 11:07:16 pm »
Thanks ;D