This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Lee Burbidge

Re: Window Wars USA (1/2)
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2013, 12:07:23 pm »
Just thought of an idea Lee.
See if you can contact Ian Lancaster and if he agree to have him and his franchisees filmed, it’s a win, win situation for both of you.  :)

Get him to contact me... I need to cover franchises anyway :)

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2013, 12:10:00 pm »
Let's get the yanks over here up against one of the British firms and see how they get on.
During winter time would be good, I bet they wouldn't last the day out.
Even better get some Canadians over here!  :D
They hibernate in winter so they would be no competition whatsoever.  ;D

Peter in the film wants to come over here and be put up against the brits he has mentioned this to me already lmao

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2013, 12:14:52 pm »
Great video Lee. I really enjoyed watching it. Very entertaining.

I love the way some yanks are all guns blazing about what they do and are not ashamed to admit it openly.

Have you thought about trying to flog that to any uk tv companies?

Thanks dude. Funny you should say that it had crossed my mind re TV. I tried to pitch a window cleaning topic to Top Gear ( you would of loved it) but just couldn't find the right contact....

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2013, 12:21:32 pm »
Great vid Lee, looking forward to part 2

Cheers dude... here are some Facebook comments on the same film:

Window Wars comments

Karl  It was also a very professionally made documentary - I've watched it twice now! Outstanding workLee Burbidge, I know how long these videos take to edit. There should be an award for the work you put in to this.

Brett  Wow very interesting cant believe some residential only have there Windows's cleaned once or twice a year in the us / looking forward to part two of the window wars.

Peter We at A Sparkling View, absolutely loved dealing with Lee. It was our honor and pleasure dealing with him... His dedication to our industry is unpresidented. We had so much fun making this video and working with All County Window cleaning. They are a leader in the industry. Chris and Alex Lambrinides are true professionals and industry leaders. Part two of this series will be outstanding. And if anyone would like signed autographs, please let me know, LOL!!!!

Window Cleaning We had such a blast filmin and hanging out with Lee.. Hes a real pro, asked the tough questions, and he has become a master editor.. Pro level quality for sure.

Graham  Some good filming there Lee Burbidge, enjoyed watching this documentary, can't wait for part 2!

Richard  WATCH THIS its brilliant

Darren J probably the best window cleaning video ever made....and probably the longest

Peter  I cannot stop laughing, frigging funny as hell, awesome job Lee!

Window Cleaning Dang Lee nice job!

Richard  Everyone please watch this. It's the best video of our industry EVER

Chris  This is a very interesting view of window cleaning in USA. Everyone should watch it.

Ian  Great video Lee keep it up

Chris  That was effin EXCELLENT!

Chris This is a great view of what it's like to window clean in USA.