This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

steve123

Re: Just bought my New CLX-27
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2013, 08:14:46 am »
Any idea when next week the CLX18's will be available Alex? I need 4 asap

The old style CLX18s are still currently available at a sale price - http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/Sale_Items.html

The new CLX18 poles are not due in until next week, but due to shipping schedules I cannot be sure exactly when. I am hoping to have a better idea tomorrow once the shippers have got over the bank holiday shut-down.

Am I getting confused here or are the prices mixed up.
This link..    http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/cl-x-carbon-composite-pole.html   shows the original clx 18 at a discounted price of £93 (with a little pole free)

But here http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/CL-X-Carbon-Composite-Pole-CLX_18.html  the new pole is actually cheaper at £88.   ???

It may be that your browser cache needs to be refreshed when looking at the page (Ctrl + F5).

Currently the new CLX18 is not yet on sale - http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/CL-X-Carbon-Composite-Pole-CLX_18.html

We do still have some of the older style CLX18 poles in stock though and these are at the reduced price of £80 and unlike the newer poles comes with hose, connector and Resi-Neck - http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/cl-x-carbon-composite-pole.html
CCtrl + F5 worked, never seen that before. Thanks
So the discounted pole will work out to be around £20 cheaper if I were to buy like for like when the new ones come in?

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2013, 08:16:12 am »
Just looking at Gardiners new poles and i reckon the SLX 22 with section 6 extension will be the best pole for residential and will compete with Pheonix 26UL

I have a 26UL and am going to oder but will Order a 22SLX when the extensions are available...Alex when can we buy the extensions for the SLX range ??

2 weeks should be the time for the SLX extensions to be on sale.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2013, 08:20:34 am »

CCtrl + F5 worked, never seen that before. Thanks
So the discounted pole will work out to be around £20 cheaper if I were to buy like for like when the new ones come in?

Sometimes refresh doesn't do the job and this does. The trouble is our website changes rapidly and most browsers are setup to only check for new pages every week or so.

That is correct there is a £20.35 saving if buying the outgoing model (only a handful left), the other advantage is that it can be bought right now which is useful for some who just need an 18ft pole to work with right away.

Of course if buying the older pole you can buy a Smart clamp upgrade for it for £13.50 at the same time and convert it to the new clamps straight away and still it would be £6.85 cheaper!

robert mitchell

« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2013, 09:14:41 am »
showing off?
Really??????

i wasnt showing off , its hardly an extravagant amount .

Even  if i posted it without the amount spent people would still know roughly how much anyway.

If the thread is so boring why are you still reading it?!
Why do you feel the need to tell us what you bought?
I understand you are happy but do you need to open a new topic to tell us excactly what you bought and how much? you imagine if each customer of gardiner was doing the same thing on cleanitup!

I didnt open this thread , i replied to it!
www.ishinewindowcleaning.co.uk

The man who never made a mistake never made anything.

ben M

« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2013, 09:35:12 am »
showing off?
Really??????

i wasnt showing off , its hardly an extravagant amount .

Even  if i posted it without the amount spent people would still know roughly how much anyway.

If the thread is so boring why are you still reading it?!
Why do you feel the need to tell us what you bought?
I understand you are happy but do you need to open a new topic to tell us excactly what you bought and how much? you imagine if each customer of gardiner was doing the same thing on cleanitup!

I didnt open this thread , i replied to it!
oh yes you are right  :-[ sorry mate. i am in better mood this morning  ;D

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2013, 10:09:38 am »
make up, make up, never ever break up... ;D
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

robert mitchell

« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2013, 11:45:07 am »
make up, make up, never ever break up... ;D

Ha ha thats old school lol
www.ishinewindowcleaning.co.uk

The man who never made a mistake never made anything.