Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dan paton

Re: Ressesion Beating Prices
« Reply #80 on: May 03, 2013, 12:25:35 pm »
Stuart you really should learn to spell before you start slagging people about grammar . re-read all your posts on this thread for a start ;D 

stuart_clark

« Reply #81 on: May 03, 2013, 12:44:08 pm »
Dan

You need to mind your own business ,mate

robert meldrum

« Reply #82 on: May 03, 2013, 12:44:43 pm »
Robert Meldrum

As far as i am concerned you went too far by calling me a "con merchant"  if you had done that to my face  :-X

I have complete integrity in all my business dealings and do plenty of free work for my local school and charities.
I shouldn't have to justify myself to someone who makes a remark like that from behind a keyboard.

What made you think I was referring to you Jimbo. It was a GENERAL STATEMENT, but if the cap fits! Incidentally, what if I was in front of you, maybe chatting in a pub. Was that a little kiss you were offering ?

dan paton

« Reply #83 on: May 03, 2013, 12:47:32 pm »
do I really .. yeah right

garry22

« Reply #84 on: May 03, 2013, 02:49:10 pm »
Hi Ian, good to see you are still about.

Hilton

« Reply #85 on: May 03, 2013, 05:06:53 pm »
Hilto
As use put it ? what sort of grammer is that ?

That's what happens when you use a mobile,,,, and when I say YOU I am talking in general terms....I know you have trouble understanding that..

james roffey

« Reply #86 on: May 03, 2013, 05:48:55 pm »
Robert

You know full well you were referring to me. I don't know why you bother using the forum you have no interest in adding to it by backing up any of your statements with an explanation, haven't  you worked out yet that is how a forum works, it's called an exchange of knowledge.
You just throw comments back that are meaningless i.e" how do you know Ians not earning £300 a day and laughing" the thing is, we don't know do we. If you choose to take an opposing stance, that's great maybe something can be learnt, your unable to explain your comment so you go on the attack like a playground bully even trying unsuccessfully to catch me out by snooping on my website  rather than back your statement up with an explanation. At no point have i said anything derogatory about Ian i actually refused to name him if you bother to read the posts, i also praised him as a competent professional but for some unknown reason you take it upon yourself to attack me personally because i have the audacity to ask how he can charge £39.50 for cleaning a lounge HSL, what are you his mum.

PS Good luck to Ian, if it works don't change it. just curious as to how. silly me i thought i may find out on a forum.

stuart_clark

« Reply #87 on: May 03, 2013, 05:59:04 pm »
Hilton
This Forum is for carpet cleaners mate! you never seem to be off it, so you cant be cleaning many carpets if at all

Hilton

« Reply #88 on: May 03, 2013, 06:02:15 pm »
I don't clean any....

*Hector*

« Reply #89 on: May 03, 2013, 06:06:33 pm »
I try not to either   ;D ;D ;D
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

robert meldrum

« Reply #90 on: May 03, 2013, 07:22:40 pm »
I come on to wind up the easily upset  ;D ;D ; ;D but also to champion the silent majority.............I think !

*Hector*

« Reply #91 on: May 03, 2013, 07:54:08 pm »
I come on to wind up the easily upset  ;D ;D ; ;D but also to champion the silent majority.............I think !

That makes you an all round good guy then Robert  ;D ;D ;D
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

dan paton

« Reply #92 on: May 03, 2013, 08:07:55 pm »
and some come on to throw toys and to brag about how much they earn a year  ;D

robert meldrum

« Reply #93 on: May 03, 2013, 08:59:55 pm »

That makes you an all round good guy then Robert  ;D ;D ;D

joe brown

« Reply #94 on: May 07, 2013, 11:24:46 am »
Dear me, all this bragging. Stuart turning over 100k ayear and employing 2 staff is going to leave you...what about 30% net?

Its hardly going to worry the people on the Sunday Times Top 100 richlist is it?

stuart_clark

« Reply #95 on: May 08, 2013, 12:29:00 am »
Joe
I wasn't bragging, but somone said earlier in this post that i was a cheapy!! Or thats what it sounded like to me ! And if I was a Cheap carpet cleaner I think I would struggle to turn over what I do, More Like 72% Nett

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #96 on: May 08, 2013, 07:30:01 am »
In my experience it is always a good idea to take any figures posted on here with a pinch of salt as they tend to get exaggerated in the name of 'bragging rights.'  ;)

Simon

Hilton

« Reply #97 on: May 08, 2013, 08:23:37 am »
Joe
I wasn't bragging, but somone said earlier in this post that i was a cheapy!! Or thats what it sounded like to me ! And if I was a Cheap carpet cleaner I think I would struggle to turn over what I do, More Like 72% Nett

It was me, who you said accused you of being a cheapy and has been pointed ad nauseum you got it wrong just admit it apologise and move on like a grown up..

By the way £72k net profit is very good but if you have two people working for, which I think has been said, then they must be on or below minimum wage, surely with that kind of profit you could at least give them a living wage you tight sod.

robert meldrum

« Reply #98 on: May 08, 2013, 09:02:57 am »
Hilton

In normal accounting terms a net profit is arrived at AFTER costs are deducted. As wages are a cost they would have been deducted before arriving at the £72 k figure.

So the £72 k may be a lot more attractive than first thought.

AshWhite

« Reply #99 on: May 08, 2013, 09:24:10 am »
I think that was Hilton's point.
Carpet Cleaning http://www.floors2show.co.uk
Google Adwords Management http://www.pagecrest.co.uk