This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Dave Willis

Re: GrippaMax boys were in town today.
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2013, 08:24:17 pm »
Wots the two ports under the bumper?

MATT BATEMAN (OWC)

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2013, 08:30:10 pm »
Greed  ;D

richywilts

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2013, 09:01:30 pm »
we have got a couple of the redashe hosereels from gardiners they are nice to use feels like a larger turning cycle on the handle than other reels like it reels in more each turn nice and smooth and industrial
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

richardwiltshire36@yahoo.co.uk
www.windowcleandirect.co.uk

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2013, 09:08:13 pm »
we have got a couple of the redashe hosereels from gardiners they are nice to use feels like a larger turning cycle on the handle than other reels like it reels in more each turn nice and smooth and industrial

YOU NEED THEM THE RATE YOUR STAFF BREAK THINGS  ;D
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

ALAN HAYNES

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2013, 09:55:32 pm »
I Have the same reel but found them too wide cut it

down by 180 mm i can still get 100 metres of 6mm on

it no problem

Carl@Cwc

« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2013, 10:02:22 pm »
cleaning spot had a great black  reel thats bolted down but currently not available.

any competitors offering these?

wpclean

« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2013, 11:00:08 pm »
Looks very smart, what are the fittings on the outside ports please ?

MATT BATEMAN (OWC)

Ste M

« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2013, 11:27:40 pm »
i really really like the transit custom matt, how you finding it? I will wait till they are 3 years old an get one then though. Why did you go for a flat tank on not an upright? Do grippa max not do an upright? they look really smart though and very proffesional. Are you going to put a shelf above it for storage?

MATT BATEMAN (OWC)

« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2013, 05:51:50 am »
So far really like the custom. I would have got a second hand one but being that they're a whole new model there wern't any second hand ones about.

That tank is more an equal-sided box than a flat tank, thats the way they are I think. Grippa do a number of sized tanks, they're 400, 650 and think there's a mother, cant remember what size that is though.

Ive got some shelving on the way, its meant to be slimline and fit over the wheel-arch. Only thing is when I ordered it I hadnt taken into account the reels, so might have to move it a little up the line of the van.

Small but perfectley formed

« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2013, 08:08:25 am »
Looks nice wonder what the customers will say , probably think you are earning to much ???
Spit and polish

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2013, 08:55:44 am »
Looks nice wonder what the customers will say , probably think you are earning to much ???

They could think of it like that, or they could think this bloke obviously takes his business very seriously and does a good job (they prob already know that) and has plenty of customers. you never know, that might make them think twice about becoming a messer  ;D
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

MATT BATEMAN (OWC)

« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2013, 09:01:42 am »

Thats okay. There's two things that could happen if thats the case. Neither of them are earth shattering.  ;)

MATT BATEMAN (OWC)

« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2013, 09:02:08 am »

They could think of it like that, or they could think this bloke obviously takes his business very seriously and does a good job (they prob already know that) and has plenty of customers. you never know, that might make them think twice about becoming a messer  ;D

;)

Stephen.C

« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2013, 08:04:11 pm »
Looks good Matt, now go out and earn some money instead of ringing me up asking me round for tea and biscuits. ;D
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

www.pureh2owindowcleaning.com

MATT BATEMAN (OWC)

« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2013, 09:02:55 pm »
\/

;@)

J.D

« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2013, 06:15:42 pm »
A bit late in commenting on this topic but the system you have there Matt is top notch. Im currently using an 08 Dispatch with a 500ltr R.O 2man system fitted. My next vehicle and system will be a Ford Custom with a 650ltr upright GrippaMax fitted. I was looking to get the Grippamax diesel hotwater system but the price for the hot option is shocking in my humble opinion. Hope its still going well and your happy with the whole experience.