This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Mike55

DI riser tube
« on: April 17, 2013, 08:08:03 pm »
Wonder if anyone can help...

My resin does not appear to be lasting as long as it was.  Both in terms of how long it takes before it starts to rise and how quickly it rises once it has started.

I don't think there is a problem with the RO.  RO output has not changed, production levels have not dropped (in fact, they have increased).

So could there be a problem with the DI Vessel?  In and out ports appear ok.  The riser tube does pull out of the top of the underside of the lid - is this normal?  I'm wondering whether any 'pre' DI water is passing through the outlet accidentally.  Should the riser tube detach from the lid?

The resin itself appears to be fine (Tulsion MB 115)

Just trying to get to the bottom of it.  Any help appreciated.

Cheers, Mike

luther1

Re: DI riser tube
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 08:36:14 pm »
Perfectly normal for the riser to come out,that's how you change them if they break. The pre di water comes through the vents at the top of the riser and pure through the bottom,so that won't be the problem.

luther1

Re: DI riser tube
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2013, 08:50:47 pm »
You've a actually answered your own question. Ro production has increased,ergo, higher flow rate going through your resin,therefore using it up quicker