This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Paul H

Re: What would you do?
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2013, 05:05:33 pm »
What do you want to do mate?..

Positivity

« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2013, 05:21:03 pm »
If you're taking home £500 per week why do you need to clean windows as well?
 ???

DG Cleaning

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2013, 05:42:46 pm »

To make similar money on the windows ;D

DG Cleaning

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2013, 05:45:49 pm »
If you're taking home £500 per week why do you need to clean windows as well?
 ???

Each to their own, I started windows when I was earning less and continued in order to subsidise my wife's wages when she decided to pack in work to look after our little lad as well as starting her own business ;D

mark turton

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2013, 07:04:32 pm »
sounds to me like youve got plenty of initiative and get up and go but looking for a better work-life balance.

also sounds like the longer your in that job possibly the more your going to resent it.

but im sure most would agree that any business right now is a consistent grind to keep things moving along and the work coming in. you have multiple jobs as a sole trader and it can get tiring having to keep an eye on all areas of your business.

that said i feel more comfortable in control of future then having it run in the hands of others. and many customers means risk is spread .. and quite easy with some graft to replace customers who have moved away or dies etc.

one things for sure. fortune favors the brave and often when you commit to something ..you find the harder you work the luckier you get.  :)

DG Cleaning

« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2013, 07:14:17 pm »
sounds to me like youve got plenty of initiative and get up and go but looking for a better work-life balance.

also sounds like the longer your in that job possibly the more your going to resent it.

but im sure most would agree that any business right now is a consistent grind to keep things moving along and the work coming in. you have multiple jobs as a sole trader and it can get tiring having to keep an eye on all areas of your business.

that said i feel more comfortable in control of future then having it run in the hands of others. and many customers means risk is spread .. and quite easy with some graft to replace customers who have moved away or dies etc.

one things for sure. fortune favors the brave and often when you commit to something ..you find the harder you work the luckier you get.  :)

Thanks for your advice Mark :)

Rob_Mac

« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2013, 07:30:24 pm »
DG

You know the answer - take the money and get on with it ;D

If you want a boost of positive, ring me anytime.

Rob ;D

Small but perfectley formed

« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2013, 07:33:20 pm »
I live in Rotherham you would be lucky to take home £500 after expenses around here window cleaning .
Spit and polish

Rob_Mac

« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2013, 07:38:13 pm »
Rotherham is affluent compared to Bolton ;D

Rob ;D

DG Cleaning

« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2013, 07:40:34 pm »
DG

You know the answer - take the money and get on with it ;D

If you want a boost of positive, ring me anytime.

Rob ;D

Thanks Rob  ;D

DG Cleaning

« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2013, 07:42:55 pm »
Barnsley is rolling in it ;D

Paul H

« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2013, 09:26:32 pm »

just do it ... It won't happen overnight tho that return

You know what your annual salary is now which after tax etc leave you with your 500 per week take home ...

There's making 500 a week and taking home 500 a week after running Cost etc ....The 2 are very different

Take your money set your self a plan and some targets cos doing it adhoc without focus or vision will result in failure ...

ben M

« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2013, 09:34:17 pm »
Stick with you current job  ,if I could get a job £500 take home I would jack window cleaning tommorow
+1

DG Cleaning

« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2013, 09:50:27 pm »

Cheers mate ;D
just do it ... It won't happen overnight tho that return

You know what your annual salary is now which after tax etc leave you with your 500 per week take home ...

There's making 500 a week and taking home 500 a week after running Cost etc ....The 2 are very different

Take your money set your self a plan and some targets cos doing it adhoc without focus or vision will result in failure ...