This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

C o z y

Re: Working good friday ?
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2013, 06:36:48 pm »
No way its bank holiday, a good way to p off your customers.

Do you think customers would get cross about window cleaning on Good Friday?

I think they get HOT and throw a BUN at you

Get ya coat  ;)
No still don't understand, I must be thick

dazmond

« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2013, 07:17:05 pm »
at the end of the day its your business.DO WHAT YOU WANNA DO!!! ;D ;D

im cleaning domestic compact estate work tomorrow and saturday.then its a full week off next week for me because ill be straight up with work.time to kick back and relax! ;D

never second guess customers!dont EVER let stupid thoughts of "oh my customers wont want me to come round cos its a bank holiday" etc etc.ITS NONSENSE!!

keep up with the defeatist attitude and you wont clean in the rain,wind,sleet and snow!then when your morgage/rent is due or your missus wants to book an all inclusive holiday abroad somewhere you wont have the money!

then you ll be putting up posts like "how do i convert a harris pole?" as you wont have the money for a decent pole!!

im on course for the best weeks earnings EVER in 20 years of window cleaning this week! ;D ;D ;D

LIFE IS GOOD!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

best wishes and happy easter to you all

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

one eyed window cleaning

« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2013, 07:18:27 pm »
Only one a restaurant by the river in sunny Dedham? They do great coffee
;-)
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is King.

dazmond

« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2013, 07:33:02 pm »
i dont understand you guys who go out to clean one small job unless its a good days work?? ??? ???

each to there own!DO WHAT YOU WANNA DO!! ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D

DG Cleaning

« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2013, 07:33:35 pm »
at the end of the day its your business.DO WHAT YOU WANNA DO!!! ;D ;D

im cleaning domestic compact estate work tomorrow and saturday.then its a full week off next week for me because ill be straight up with work.time to kick back and relax! ;D

never second guess customers!dont EVER let stupid thoughts of "oh my customers wont want me to come round cos its a bank holiday" etc etc.ITS NONSENSE!!

keep up with the defeatist attitude and you wont clean in the rain,wind,sleet and snow!then when your morgage/rent is due or your missus wants to book an all inclusive holiday abroad somewhere you wont have the money!

then you ll be putting up posts like "how do i convert a harris pole?" as you wont have the money for a decent pole!!

im on course for the best weeks earnings EVER in 20 years of window cleaning this week! ;D ;D ;D

LIFE IS GOOD!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

best wishes and happy easter to you all

dazmond

Don't slag off the Harris  ;D

pikeman

« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2013, 07:49:06 pm »
Good post dasmond. thats what ive been doing this week second guessing the customer wont want me round because of the snow. Well today just went and cleaned, a few did ask me to leave it so i did. But had a decent day. The weather dont bother me in the least worked outside all my life.Ieven go pike fishing in atrocious weather and thats for pleasure. Ijust worry about the customer not wanting them cleaned in the rain snow whatever. I need to change my way of thinking.

dazmond

« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2013, 07:58:56 pm »
well done pikeman! ;D ;D ;D

i too used to have a defeatist attitude to work years ago.IT DOESNT PAY THE BILLS!! ;D ;D ;D

trust me mate.take a leaf out of my book and work hard but also know when to take a few days off when your getting bored of window cleaning before next months onslaught!! ;D ;D

best wishes

dazmond

pikeman

« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2013, 08:02:07 pm »
Cheers dazmond im out tomorow no  matter what  :)

one eyed window cleaning

« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2013, 08:10:46 pm »
Should have done today but no time. Its a two week one outside, four week inside been doing it over ten years a good customer, so I will put myself out for them. TOP CUSTOMER ;-)
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is King.

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2013, 08:11:36 pm »
Nope

gavinb

« Reply #50 on: March 28, 2013, 09:11:14 pm »
Yes ive decided im going out sod it ive had enough sitting at home playing black ops now .

Fin Clearview

« Reply #51 on: March 28, 2013, 09:42:16 pm »
Some of this part time I'm not working cos it's an unpaid bank holiday stuff makes me laugh stop ping about and get out there and earn it while you can

Johnny B

« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2013, 11:12:24 pm »
Here in Oirland they take their bank holidays seriously, almost everywhere will be closed and most customers will not be wanting to see me. I know from experience, I have turned up and been sent away, so because of this, I avoid working bank holidays except for when customers ask if I can do them . I have a few jobs specifically requested by customers to be done Friday and Saturday so I will be working on these days. Monday will be a day off though unless I get any phone calls.

John   
Being diplomatic is being able to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

ben M

« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2013, 11:16:57 pm »
no,I will be too busy eating chocolates  ;D ;D ;D

stuart mc

« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2013, 11:19:52 pm »
Here in Oirland they take their bank holidays seriously, almost everywhere will be closed and most customers will not be wanting to see me. I know from experience, I have turned up and been sent away, so because of this, I avoid working bank holidays except for when customers ask if I can do them . I have a few jobs specifically requested by customers to be done Friday and Saturday so I will be working on these days. Monday will be a day off though unless I get any phone calls.

John   

that is perfectly understandable in Ireland and I would respect that if I was there, but I am not so I will do as I please and work tomorrow, Scottish pretend protestants are not renowned for taking good friday too serious

Mike #1

« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2013, 05:31:00 am »
Got a few houses today one on a new build estate then will go and canvass the surrounding houses and nearby housing estate. Mike

Paddy Woods

« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2013, 12:25:27 pm »

John   

It's a black day over there today John (but I bet few going in back door of the pubs  ;) )

DG Cleaning

« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2013, 02:10:19 pm »
I'd planned to work today but my wife's just spent 2 days in hospital with asthma and she's just come home.
Was going to do tomorrow instead but we're having a family day  ;D

wfp master

« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2013, 03:29:49 pm »
just finished not one customer even mentioned it being good friday.

stuart mc

« Reply #59 on: March 29, 2013, 04:02:44 pm »
just finished not one customer even mentioned it being good friday.

+1 finished a couple of hours ago, no one complained or made a fuss