Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

CleanerCarpets

Re: Storm or enforcer
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2014, 01:01:40 pm »
i too heard about the vac problems at the start but i think it was the baffling or lid that needed perfecting - i havent heard of problems with the triple vac Airflex so i am assuming it was sorted early on - could any triple vac Airflex owners confirm that?

I do like the triple vac Airflex - it has a lot of the Scorpion qualities - triple vac, no pump needed to use it from an external water tank etc, but it has the advantage of looking better, having proper switches, generally better put together and looks so much better to work on

Steve Barnett (Carpet Care Plus)

« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2014, 01:18:40 pm »
I've got an Airflex triple, it had a free waste lid upgrade on its first 6 month service.
In three years of constant daily use it had three new vacuums - if vac 3 goes then you can still run it off of vacs 1 & 2 temporarily.
Good machine, earnt me a lot of money, now my back up machine as I have an enforcer

CleanerCarpets

« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2014, 01:37:43 pm »
Just replied to your other post Steve.

My Scorpion is about 5 years old now and only just replaced a vacuum motor for the first time so its done well.

Never replaced any motor brushes either as its such a pain and can sometimes be more trouble than its worth when it involves total removal of the motor to do

stuart_clark

« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2014, 02:00:56 pm »
Steve

how does the enforcer compare to the tripple vac with regards to suction ?

Tony_C

« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2014, 06:00:35 pm »
I had a Turbo that I used van mounted, when the time came to replace it I had a go with a Storm and went to Ashby’s for a demo of the Enforcer, I decided neither was as good as the Turbo. I’m now on my second Turbo.

Steve Barnett (Carpet Care Plus)

« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2014, 06:57:56 pm »
Stuart
In my opinion the enforcer has better vacuum, but my main reason for buying it was that I wanted to return to on-board heat.

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2014, 07:28:21 pm »
If I were you I'd hang fire as the bigger 8.4 motors are coming it has however surprised me that with the immergance of pump out/in technology that a triple vac 6.6 hasn't been developed and small tanks used to make room for the extra motor, in the states they have the Goliath from steambrite, I'd even hazard a guess that alltec would make you one, may be my next purchase.

Shaun

tim handley

« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2014, 10:21:35 am »
I would not buy the Storm as I have no respect for its supplier

Why?   Not meaning to pry but have brought a couple of machines of Matt including the Storm and always had first class service.

bought my machine from matt, very helpfull to me as a beginner, always on the end of the phone if i need a bit of advice, cannot fault cleansmart team at all.....

Mike Roper

« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2014, 01:15:42 pm »
I did initially have trouble with VAC's blowing on my turbo so it went back for investigation. Came back with extra air vent s in base which did the trick so been fine since 3_4 yes. The VAC's need air to cool or they cook.
Mike