Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Billy Russell

Re: fancy a chemical change
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2013, 04:58:47 pm »
Powerburst is basicaly a copy of enzall, I spoke to Nick a couple of years ago and said i used an awfull lot of chemspecs Formula 70 , he asked me to send a sample, si i did, he sent me a 5kg copy of it, it was at the time called bio blast, but nhad to rename it as he was supplying it to another company and they had the rights on the name! Hemne the name Shockwave

I thought Enzall was an enzyme prespray?

it is, powerburst has no enzyme's in it, wouldn't surprise me if SW was a copy of enzall though

stuart_clark

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2013, 05:09:40 pm »
Prochem stopped manifacturing Enzymes a few years ago, but brought out Power burst to replace there Enzyme Pre Spray

Shockwave/Bio blast leaves a horrible residue after cleaning thats why i for one gave up on it

Paul Moss

« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2013, 05:10:35 pm »
Nick was telling you bol locks, enzall and powerburst have completley different chemical mixes, the main diff is as said above as enzall has a small amount of enzyme in it, but they class it as an enzyme prespray, on the other hand powerburst has no enzymes.

Jamie Pearson

« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2013, 05:12:01 pm »
Enzymes are back with Prochem for 2013.

stuart_clark

« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2013, 05:16:46 pm »
Paul
I think we are getting mixes up here mate! Enzyme Pre Spray used to be manifactured my Prochem! they then produced powerburst which was an alternatiive but without Enzymes

Nick was trying to copy Chemspecs Formula 70 which is an Enzyme Detergent and produced bio blast for me, but then re named it Shockwave

Paul Moss

« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2013, 05:29:15 pm »
Ahh, i read your post differently.

It will be intersting to see which enzyme Prochem use in their new range and what percentage. You dont need an awful lot of enzyme in it, i think Chemspec enzall only has 0.5 % though so you could not really call that an enzyme prespray but rather a prespray with an enzyme booster  ;D

Jamie Pearson

« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2013, 05:33:43 pm »
the new prochem product is a deodoriser

Paul Moss

« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2013, 05:38:17 pm »
Whats it called, hold on think ive seen it, has it a yellow label.

des

« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2013, 05:41:06 pm »
Solution's SPM Mpower HD ect ect.Iused to use other product's but i found the made me cough and sneeze  ???
des at mister clean

wynne jones

« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2013, 05:42:36 pm »
Aren't enzymes living things that multiply when fed, therefore all you need is a small dose?
It's not expensive, you just can't afford it.

Jamie Pearson

« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2013, 05:42:51 pm »
Whats it called, hold on think ive seen it, has it a yellow label.

Fibrefresh (Green Label)

Jamie Pearson

« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2013, 05:43:11 pm »
Aren't enzymes living things that multiply when fed, therefore all you need is a small dose?

No thats Mogwai/Gremlins

Paul Moss

« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2013, 06:29:04 pm »
Wynne, enzymes do a number of things and there are four different types that will apply them selves to different situations they are catalysts but basically they digest things such as protiens. This will explain them better than me.

http://www.cleanitsupply.com/t-r22.aspx

shine services

« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2013, 06:35:37 pm »
Iv been using ultra pac renobvate, power burst, multi pro  and pre spray gold presprays. I think I'll maybe try a couple of different companies and see which works best for me. I have used craftex upholstery pre-spray which I did not rate atoll tbh

Jamie Pearson

« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2013, 10:21:41 am »
You may also want to consider boosting Ultrapac with some Oxibrite and/or Citra Boost on synthetics for some added kick.

It can be a very economical product with quite a punch to it with the boosting. Here is a US version of same idea. Just change the dilutions to match the UK labelling.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cbZ5mgKSjrw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe><p>

shine services

« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2013, 09:00:40 pm »
Great! Iv got some oxibrite hiding somwere I'll give it a go :)

Russ Chadd

« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2013, 10:44:28 pm »
I have some of the Chemspec range... good products and still have lots of Prochem in the garage which i must use up!
I have to say that when i switched to using SPM, i used on pretty much everything... even dirty restaurant carpets and upholstery and its a great product...
I soon learned that switching to detergent free cleaning agents saved me lots of dosh, a lot of Prochem products do exactly the same job and require you to then follow with fibre fabric as a rinse... oh the money i used to spend on Prochem products!!