A place to chat... > Forum Development Suggestions

A separate drive washing thread

<< < (2/3) > >>

The Great One:
So, after 2 years from my original post almost all the threads on the general cleaning section are from pressure washers, maybe  it should be changed to a pressure washing section as there is practically nothing here to do with general cleaning?

Mike Halliday:
 Martin,  perhaps the problem is not enough General cleaning questions , rather than too many based around pressure washing.

If more members from the General cleaning industry posted questions then it would dilute the PW  quantity.

If the general section did'nt gave the powerwashing then it would be dead.

The Great One:
A valid point but I stopped posting on there when it got taken over by the power washers.

Such is the volume that any normal thread gets lost, better to change it to a power wash thread and lose the general cleaning title possibly.

The Great One:
So, today every single post on the general cleaning section is power washing, calling general cleaning is a misnomer, it's defunct, call it power washing and have done with it, no cleaner who does other cleaning offices etc will bother. Posting on it.

Matt Gibson:
I thought the contract cleaning section was for those that cleaned offices etc..

I agree, Pressure washing section is needed..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version