Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

The Great One

A separate drive washing thread
« on: March 20, 2013, 09:12:06 pm »
Almost all the posts on the general cleaning thread are from pressure washers, its time for a section of their own.

Martin  8)

Mike Halliday

Re: A separate drive washing thread
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 06:48:49 am »
Martin I agree,  i will ask on the moderators section if this could be set up
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

The Great One

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2013, 09:09:09 am »
Thanks mike

Mike Halliday

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2013, 12:28:14 pm »
This is the reply from the admin about setting up a separate section for pressure washing....

As far as a pressure washing section we need to be careful as we don't want too many sections
as the forum would get split up too much and becomes very complicated especially to a new user.
Your thoughts and input here are very valuable so any ideas/thoughts please feel free.

Rob_Mac

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2013, 04:50:50 pm »
Mike

Maybe the other sections of the 'general cleaning' section just need to post a bit more or use the contract cleaning section. It gets filled with pressure washing posts because maybe pressure washing is worth posting about and there is more interest in it as an add on to the window cleaning section!

Rob ;D

The Great One

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2015, 11:59:14 pm »
So, after 2 years from my original post almost all the threads on the general cleaning section are from pressure washers, maybe  it should be changed to a pressure washing section as there is practically nothing here to do with general cleaning?

Mike Halliday

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2015, 04:47:21 pm »
 Martin,  perhaps the problem is not enough General cleaning questions , rather than too many based around pressure washing.

If more members from the General cleaning industry posted questions then it would dilute the PW  quantity.

If the general section did'nt gave the powerwashing then it would be dead.

The Great One

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2015, 03:47:28 am »
A valid point but I stopped posting on there when it got taken over by the power washers.

Such is the volume that any normal thread gets lost, better to change it to a power wash thread and lose the general cleaning title possibly.

The Great One

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2015, 09:57:55 pm »
So, today every single post on the general cleaning section is power washing, calling general cleaning is a misnomer, it's defunct, call it power washing and have done with it, no cleaner who does other cleaning offices etc will bother. Posting on it.

Matt Gibson

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2015, 08:20:48 pm »
I thought the contract cleaning section was for those that cleaned offices etc..

I agree, Pressure washing section is needed..

Aqua Power Solutions

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2015, 10:20:58 pm »
Mike , I agree with Matt ...... change the name and give us our own identity  .
 I feel like I don't fit in  ;D
Ed
Aqua Power Solutions external property maintenance 01423 541 400 Mobile 0752 158 3240  Visit our Facebook page for examples of our work https://www.facebook.com/Aqua-Power-Solutions-332485570200950/