This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ste M

Re: cleaning show
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2013, 08:33:21 am »
No I won't be stayin either. Every other show I've been to I've only been there 4 hours max. I just want to see what's new. Or maybe even what's old but something you haven't seen or heard of before.

Ian Sheppard

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2013, 10:40:08 am »
I will be up on the Tuesday hoping to catch Lee Burbidge and have a coffee. I am sure they will be one or two new ideas about.

V16 Is Here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AhbZirSlpI&t=8s
Polarity Protect technology

deeege

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2013, 10:52:58 am »
Who's driving Col (or Ste M)? Any space for a little one? Will chip in for juice money unless your doing a 'drive off' at the petty station again? :)
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

Dan French

« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2013, 12:35:31 pm »
Hey Ian, are you exhibiting?

CF Facilities

« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2013, 03:38:51 pm »
If you pre-register parking is free and it says there is going to be a window cleaning competition stand there :P

Ste M

« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2013, 04:04:18 pm »
Who's driving Col (or Ste M)? Any space for a little one? Will chip in for juice money unless your doing a 'drive off' at the petty station again? :)

Colin is going the tuesday. I'm going the wednesday. Spare seats in my car if you want to catch a lift mate.  Whereabouts do you live?

Ian Sheppard

« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2013, 04:09:13 pm »
Hey Ian, are you exhibiting?

Hi Dan

No there will be a few WFP distributors displaying kit with the controls on them. It is a good chance for me to catch up with them Plus speak to people using the kit day in day out. I am only there on Tuesday at the moment. At some point I will Catch up with Lee.

There should be a good range of the controls at the show to operate on different systems
V16 Is Here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AhbZirSlpI&t=8s
Polarity Protect technology

deeege

« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2013, 04:35:27 pm »

Colin is going the tuesday. I'm going the wednesday. Spare seats in my car if you want to catch a lift mate.  Whereabouts do you live?

That's kind of you mate, I'll let you know a couple of days before if that's ok?

I'm in warrington so you'll be passing on the m56 getting on to the m6. :)
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

Ste M

« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2013, 05:01:55 pm »
No problem. You don't mind if we listen to the best of totp on the way and I wear a trackie and a blonde wig do you?

deeege

« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2013, 05:31:16 pm »
No problem. You don't mind if we listen to the best of totp on the way and I wear a trackie and a blonde wig do you?

It beats Roxette - join the joyride album that Col had on last time I seem him. :)

deeege

« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2013, 05:54:58 pm »

I think I have just 'got' the joke?  ??? :D

ronnie paton

« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2013, 09:00:19 pm »
so no one is staying?? fancied a meral and a few beers has well

dave morris are you going?????

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2013, 09:13:53 pm »
whos going?? what day?

im thinking of going with sales guy and staying over so would be intested in seeing if anyones is going and were theier staying.

could do abit of networking has well

Is it a northern thing.... Has well????

You spotted that a few times too? Perhaps its a silent H
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.