This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Approved

Berlin Germany
« on: February 23, 2013, 10:23:31 pm »
Window cleaner required for weekly shop clean, for more info email enquiries@approvedwindowcleaning.co.uk

Dean Taberner

Re: Berlin Germany
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 10:27:35 pm »
If anything comes up in Calgary in Canada let me know as we are there twice a week.

Cheers,

Dean
Operations manager at J.V Price Ltd

http://www.thepricegroup.co.uk

Ronnie Bryce

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2013, 10:39:49 pm »
me me me I can covir souf uist and all of atlantic stuff cheers mate ;) ;)mate cheers ;)more bad news to come i can tell ya all tooo ;)cheers mate ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Approved

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2013, 10:49:14 pm »
Ronnie i have a chain come on with 400 shops world wide , so i have to cover has many has i can! we our cleaning around 2000+ shops per week

Spruce

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2013, 11:03:19 pm »
Ronnie i have a chain come on with 400 shops world wide , so i have to cover has many has i can! we our cleaning around 2000+ shops per week

Crispy Bacon lives just around the corner.  ;D
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

Ronnie Bryce

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2013, 11:10:36 pm »

My reply was tongue in cheek, a side sweep at one of your arse lickers posted in one of his typical responses, well at least as I see him.

Good luck fella, I read you are a good bloke doing well and I genuinely wish you well and good luck with the Germany job. 

stuart mc

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2013, 11:11:11 pm »

I know where crispy lives and he did pop into my head when I read this, but he is no where near in the slightest, well in the right country but that is it, but does not mean others could not be reading this, I have read a few shiners posts on forums working in Germany

rosskesava

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2013, 12:50:07 am »

My reply was tongue in cheek, a side sweep at one of your arse lickers posted in one of his typical responses, well at least as I see him.

Good luck fella, I read you are a good bloke doing well and I genuinely wish you well and good luck with the Germany job.  

???

Could someone do a translation to both replies please.

Thanks.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

Ronnie Bryce

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2013, 01:04:57 am »
Mine is well understandable Ross, what you on about?

Steve Sed

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2013, 05:51:11 am »

Well it wasn't very good as you didn't have a la in it.  ;D

James archell

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2013, 08:35:52 am »
a side sweep at one of your arse lickers

;D ;D I wonder who that was lad

bumper

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2013, 08:46:36 am »
I don't want a tatoo thank you

Spruce

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2013, 08:48:32 am »

I know where crispy lives and he did pop into my head when I read this, but he is no where near in the slightest, well in the right country but that is it, but does not mean others could not be reading this, I have read a few shiners posts on forums working in Germany

;D ;D ;D
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

jarvy

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2013, 09:34:31 am »
me me me I can covir souf uist and all of atlantic stuff cheers mate ;) ;)mate cheers ;)more bad news to come i can tell ya all tooo ;)cheers mate ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

lmfao  ;D ;D
www.wedgwoodcleaning.co.uk

"If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid"

Halfadaylee

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2013, 09:41:08 am »

lmfao  ;D ;D

Lovin the tag line, Jarvy
Art

p1w1

« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2013, 12:19:50 pm »

lmfao  ;D ;D
yep that is funny  ;D