This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

simonr

Re: pheonix pole
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2013, 06:37:29 am »
ok i use a clx 27, at full stretch i can get 34ft with it & it does all my regular jobs. i've 1 job that i've got an old ionic 45ft beast for,just 5 windows the rest i can get with the clx. what one pole would i need to buy from you to do these jobs & what would it cost please??????

DaveG

« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2013, 07:53:41 am »
Do poles really need "end stops" to tell you when to stop extending?
You can't polish a turd

suds window service

« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2013, 08:38:10 am »
Do the poles come with brushes?
Does a superlite fit?
Do facelift manufacture a similar product.

Cheers Dave.

Mike @ Facelift

« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2013, 08:44:06 am »
ok i use a clx 27, at full stretch i can get 34ft with it & it does all my regular jobs. i've 1 job that i've got an old ionic 45ft beast for,just 5 windows the rest i can get with the clx. what one pole would i need to buy from you to do these jobs & what would it cost please??????

Good question. At this stage we can't help as the Phoenix currently tops out at 25ft.

However at some point in the near future you will realistically be able to buy an "everyday" pole (which ever size you deem it to be) and then purchase the relevant section numbers to extend this to your desired height.

Do poles really need "end stops" to tell you when to stop extending?

Another good question.

The coloured band markers which some poles feature serve as a warning to the user. It reduces over extension, and possible damage, particularly when used by the lesser experience. Once users are comfortable they are free to extend past these markers once they familiarise themselves with the workable limits.

Mike @ Facelift

« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2013, 08:48:54 am »
Do the poles come with brushes?
Does a superlite fit?
Do facelift manufacture a similar product.

Cheers Dave.

Right now we have some really exciting developments for accessories coming through the pipeline. As the month's pass brushes and gooseneck's will start to appear.

dave f

« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2013, 09:53:23 am »
cant belive a simlpe question can cause a big debate any way still aint got to use it yet because of crappy weather sat at home.was :D building bike engine but gave that up tooo cold

wpclean

« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2013, 09:58:09 am »
cant belive a simlpe question can cause a big debate any way still aint got to use it yet because of crappy weather sat at home.was :D building bike engine but gave that up tooo cold
What is the bike ?

suds window service

« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2013, 09:58:36 am »
what brush are you putting on end Dave?

dave f

« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2013, 10:00:50 am »
old z 750

dave f

« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2013, 10:01:53 am »
super light

Mike @ Facelift

« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2013, 04:16:44 pm »

Let us know how you get on Dave.... Bike & Pole!

dd

« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2013, 04:19:36 pm »

simonr

« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2013, 04:21:39 pm »

Good question. At this stage we can't help as the Phoenix currently tops out at 25ft.

However at some point in the near future you will realistically be able to buy an "everyday" pole (which ever size you deem it to be) and then purchase the relevant section numbers to extend this to your desired height.

cheers mike. keep on developing !!!

dave f

« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2013, 09:03:04 am »
looks like i may have to wait a bit lot of snow at the moment