This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Whizz-Bizz

Re: another canvassing thread!!!
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2013, 02:34:45 pm »
All the cancellations I get, get called with me regardless of whether they pop before or after the first clean. I actually love the first cleans it always goes pretty smooth very little issues, but this is because Ive set them up and as we know customers are raving for that first one, the first clean is all about setting up the second clean, in which the cleaner has to deal with. I know that with what your saying Mick you could handle that and many guys can but what about the ones who cant, I cant afford too many like that as it is, the margins are minimal for canvassers and we only get one slice of the cake.
  I get all my clients to give the customer a letter after the first clean which we co write to give to the customer,what the criteria to being on the round is, payment methods,cancellation policy etc.

In regards to my charges please remember thats everything included with me and I stay there until the job is complete regardless if its one day or 2 weeks on some jobs last year in tough areas I didnt get much more than one clean value.
When I first started and was desperate for clients I only charged x1 and everyone got credit, had people queueing up but guess what got ripped of 3 times in 6 months.
I know what your saying Mick makes sense but alot of switched on cleaners would not go near a canvassing team offering 3 clean garantees as they know they are poppy cock.

In my world every customer is considered a one off until proven otherwise.

Marketing solutions for window cleaners
https://www.facebook.com/WhizzBizzSales

Crystal-clear

Re: another canvassing thread!!!
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2013, 02:39:04 pm »
I think the goal that whizz is trying to go for is something like this pay £1000 get £700 worth of paying customers so worst case cleaner is £300 down 2nd clean comes he is hoping they are left with "£500" if its less be rings up And rebooks so I other words he wants cleaner to make £1300 within 2 cleans and be £300 in profit on the 2nd clean then he is out , now it's true it takes 4 cleans to filter out messers but at least he is open with his commitment and knows customers mess cleaners around u gota admit he is the best of the bunch how many canvassers have said work garrenteed long term and the only garrentee was phone off or a quick call to mrs jones "not happy with the clean mrs jones ? Not a problem" sorry mr window cleaner we are not garrenteing the jobs because the customer said not happy with cleAn its a get out of jail free card that's the only way they offer the garrentee imo