Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ABLECLEAN

Wand Clamps
« on: February 08, 2006, 07:49:46 pm »
Hi all,

Just before crimbo I noticed cracks in the solution valve clamps on my wand so I ordered some from Woodbridge. Unfortunately, after a six week wait for the clamps to come from from the USA - yeah! you've guessed it - wrong ones >:( Woodbridge have identified the clamps as "King clamps" but cannot get any so I thought I would ask Y'all to see if you could come up with any suppliers.

Heeelp

craigp

Re: Wand Clamps
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2006, 08:14:51 pm »
may be you could try taking it in a welding work shop, surly they could repair or make you new clamps.

craig.

ABLECLEAN

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2006, 12:50:54 am »
Yes Craig, I have a mate who welds aluminim and I asked him ages ago. but I was waiting for the new ones to arrive before I took the old ones off. There is no chance of having any made but I guess that welding is the only answer :(

colin thomas

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2006, 08:39:41 pm »
not quite sure if this is what you are on about but my pressure hoses often leak and i take them to a pressure hose supplier to repair on the spot, look in yellow pages
colin thomas

colin thomas

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2006, 08:41:12 pm »
oops! just read the post again and realise i am talking about something totally different, i'll get me coat :-X
colin thomas

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2006, 09:02:17 pm »
If they are the Clamps I'm thinking of I have a couple of sets I don't use or should I say have never used you can have them  F.O.C call me to make sure they are the ones you want
07947 470307
Dave

ABLECLEAN

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2006, 12:03:33 pm »
Thanks Dave, what a nice chap you are!! but I could'nt possibly take them for free (if they are the right ones). Iwill contact you and email you a picky of the clamps for your perusal.

Regards

EZ

Vernon Purcell

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2006, 05:53:25 am »
Can you post a picture of the valve plate I have a hugh box of wand and hand tool hangers mayve I have one
Vernon