This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Carl@Cwc

Re: with my end of year update video near, answer me this
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2012, 09:29:08 pm »
thanks carl.

Go for it mate!
This is why I respect this fella ,
He's doing 25k a month & must be really super busy ,but is still willing to try and educate/help us improve our businesses on his trials£££££.

I mean he comes on here not the billy big-bollox and shares his ideas and even his time that at a business that size must be at a premium.

If I hadn't taken some avice he gave me I would not have a brand new sportline being delivered january. ;D

Until I am proved otherwise he is my hero ;)

Lee Pryor

« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2012, 09:41:29 pm »
thanks carl.

Go for it mate!
He's doing 25k a month & must be really super busy ,but is still willing to try and educate/help us improve our businesses on his trials£££££.

I mean he comes on here not the billy big-bollox and shares his ideas and even his time that at a business that size must be at a premium.

If I hadn't taken some avice he gave me I would not have a brand new sportline being delivered january. ;D

Carl im blown away mate! thanks................ But i better step in here in case matt calls me a lier. A 25k month would be a very good month and we do have them our average is about 22K

Yes i am busy but im NEVER to busy to talk to and advise/learn from like minded people and I stress like minded. I actually really enjoy it. I have a passion for business and making money and I love to see people do well. I have never been jellous of people who are successful or have more than me. I admire it and aspire to it.

New sportline! is that an Audi? Thats what im talking about. Theres nothing better than the rewards that come from hard work.
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

Window Washers

« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2012, 09:47:43 pm »
thanks carl.

Go for it mate!

Carl im blown away mate! thanks................ But i better step in here in case matt calls me a lier. A 25k month would be a very good month and we do have them our average is about 22K

Yes i am busy but im NEVER to busy to talk to and advise/learn from like minded people and I stress like minded. I actually really enjoy it. I have a passion for business and making money and I love to see people do well. I have never been jellous of people who are successful or have more than me. I admire it and aspire to it.

New sportline! is that an Audi? Thats what im talking about. Theres nothing better than the rewards that come from hard work.
forgetting about the money that's a great post to read shame there is not a lot more people that have the same view as you on here

If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

roundbuilder

« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2012, 09:56:16 pm »
Lee, is it just the domestic market you go for?.

Dani J

« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2012, 09:57:57 pm »
thanks carl.

Go for it mate!

Well done lee, i love a man who speaks his mind.

Crystal-clear

« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2012, 09:57:59 pm »
thanks carl.

Go for it mate!

forgetting about the money that's a great post to read shame there is not a lot more people that have the same view as you on here

"I love to see people do well. I have never been jellous of people who are successful or have more than me. I admire it and aspire to it."
well noticed ian this is how everyone should be happy for one another
+1

Dani J

« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2012, 10:03:45 pm »
Lee who does your leaflets and are they any good?

Lee Pryor

« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2012, 10:04:40 pm »
Yes it is only domestic we go for however we do have commercial work. I would like alot more but I find I dont have the proper time required to really make it work. Down the line I would like to employ a commercial sales person to concentrate entirly on that side of the business.

Crystal-clear

« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2012, 10:05:31 pm »
Lee, is it just the domestic market you go for?.

i dont think lee does many

i stopped chasing all my commercial leads happy with the ones i got wont be looking at commercial probabally ever its a waste of time they expect you to work for low rates and pay you in 3 months they must be mad, if i ever get a commercial inquiry my rule is 3 cleans in advance also i no longer go and time waste quoting its pictures sent via email sure most dont go for it and im happy that way,

once apon a time i used to take a clip board and pen, look professional smile, then get told we will be in touch, no calls i call they say sorry had a cheaper price bye!!, even thou mine was reasonable lol i just hate em domestic is the way matesure it has its problems but at least it works

Lee Pryor

« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2012, 10:14:33 pm »

Nah, there crap really.

I designed them in terms of layout, size, colour, content and so on. The chap that does my website is a graphic designer, he makes my ideas a reality.

Then I use a local printer to me. I make a phone call to order 30,000 or however many, the printers ship them 3 days later overnight to jog post HQ (i never see or touch them) another call to jog post tells them where I want them and when. They go out all in one day, phone answered by call centre no calls missed, priced up over the phone and all the details come to my office by email, off my chaps go to clean, get paid. Then BOOM nice car on the drive.

Jimmy Jon

« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2012, 10:16:44 pm »
[/quote]

VW Transporter Sportline I assume, Very nice!  :)

Lee Pryor

« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2012, 10:21:40 pm »
Ah I see. yes that is a very nice van indeed. We will be getting another renault master next year

WGB

« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2012, 10:35:00 pm »
Lee have u any experience with royal mail? Have 15000 going out started today, used them because i wanted to target rural areas too so thought they would be best bet, about £60 per 1000 for that amount. Was thinking about canvassing for start of next year but leaflets defo seems to be an alround better custy. Might try both and compare. Great posts lee u and a few others have give great info on here which have defo speeded things up for me :)

Dani J

« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2012, 10:36:02 pm »

Nah, there crap really.

I designed them in terms of layout, size, colour, content and so on. The chap that does my website is a graphic designer, he makes my ideas a reality.

Then I use a local printer to me. I make a phone call to order 30,000 or however many, the printers ship them 3 days later overnight to jog post HQ (i never see or touch them) another call to jog post tells them where I want them and when. They go out all in one day, phone answered by call centre no calls missed, priced up over the phone and all the details come to my office by email, off my chaps go to clean, get paid. Then BOOM nice car on the drive.

Great  :) thanks for advice, by the way i have seen the new Audi A5, will go nice on your drive  :)

Lee Pryor

« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2012, 10:39:56 pm »
lol, Ive had an Audi and unless its the R8 im a porsche and BMW fan.

Dani J

« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2012, 10:42:14 pm »
lol, Ive had an Audi and unless its the R8 im a porsche and BMW fan.

in thats case thats what you want  :)

http://www.porsche.com/uk/models/panamera/panamera-4s/

I know thats what i want  :)

Carl@Cwc

« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2012, 10:56:46 pm »
thanks carl.

Go for it mate!

This is my new sportline top spec too , this is a surprise for my wife with a private plate , and takes 4 months to arrange too, Imagine keeping this a secret for that time ( which I have). Despite the numerous complaints that our old cars knackered etc etc

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=transporter+sportline+kombi&hl=en&tbo=u&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ei=zlrGUOK7AobO0QWr5YGgCg&ved=0CEYQsAQ&biw=768&bih=928#biv=i|3;d|0SGk2NsB58xINM:

Your belief in YOU is the difference between a window cleaner and a business man.
This comment "Run it like a window cleaning business , not as a window cleaner"
 to me was on a day ,after my start of leafletting campaign and I was doing a £275 first clean:

This Was my "Holy poop moment" u may as well of kicked me straight in the Jacobs.

From that day u said it, I turned the tables and run it like a business not as MY job.
The round is late , they work longer...simples
Debts are mounting? They help collect...simples.
They do well. I will reward them.
They f*** up, I will educate them.

I'm looking to do £12k next year on leaflets and WILL have another van out everyday from it.
WHY .
Because I listen and learn from business/inspirational people like yourself.
If u don't evolve u stay with a caveman club, sure it works on singles.maybe sometimes a couple.
BUT
Get yourself an oozi or M16 and that works way better on singles and as many as you wanna prospectively shoot at.

My only advice to you m8 is:

Only u can be THE MAN you want to be,the majority will seek to bring you down to there level...to seek comfort in knowing that they think no-one is better than them.
now the real trick is knowing what is and what isn't a leveller (99% are levellers)
If u think u see a hamster wheel running in there eyes or in there thoughts its a poop test/leveller. Investigate it but never entertain it

I wish u good luck( u don't need it by the way) good health and loads of new leafletted custies ;)

ass kiss over lol ( see the hamster running in my brain to get u to help me )
Mail u soon m8 in fact ill phone l u  ;)

Lee Pryor

« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2012, 10:57:03 pm »
really, they dont do it for me. Nice cars though.

To answer another question yes I did 120k with royal mail in 2008, I got a good result, not as good as jog post reults but then they dont do rural areas and my leaflet is much better now. Royal mail would be my choice after jog post, I wouldnt bother with ANY large leafleting company. I would find a local chap or emloy my own as Vin Kennedy from perfect windows in south hampton has. He has a great formular for his leafleting with a couple of people.

He like me is always happy to help people,

WGB

« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2012, 11:15:28 pm »
really, they dont do it for me. Nice cars though.

To answer another question yes I did 120k with royal mail in 2008, I got a good result, not as good as jog post reults but then they dont do rural areas and my leaflet is much better now. Royal mail would be my choice after jog post, I wouldnt bother with ANY large leafleting company. I would find a local chap or emloy my own as Vin Kennedy from perfect windows in south hampton has. He has a great formular for his leafleting with a couple of people.

He like me is always happy to help people,
Yea seen the canvassing vs leaflet thread he posted on, was one of the main reasons i decided to give leaflets a go, broke everything down perfectly. Would be nice to see his formular ;) Hard to ignore with numbers like that. Many thanks Lee great info again :) Wayne.

Rogue Trader

« Reply #59 on: December 11, 2012, 08:03:09 am »
HaHa morning Lee , you need to reread my original post cos it obviously needlessly upset you , thanks for your advice re winding my neck in , (i wont). You are by far the best sales and marketeer that i know in the way that you portray your business especially on this forum. If i was looking for a sales and marketing manager i would be beating down your door and as i said i am genuinely interested and i wont be so petty as to pick any holes in hearing the results of your latest marketing effort. As other posters have said you are a real inspiration to them and that is by no means a bad thing.  Merry Christmas ;D