This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Crystal-clear

jog post
« on: December 04, 2012, 08:39:00 pm »
my brother runs a computer repair shop , he has had a quote from his regular guy £16 per thousand with 3 other leaflets he has used him before and thinks he got 1-2 per thousand which i said was good.

however jog post are on about about 4-5 per thousand? they are £60 per thousand so 4x more expensive and singel delivery and he wants to try them, anyone got any good info about them?

would you use them again was it higher then normal responce?

i just know that i got 1 per thousand when i did it myself so i think he might be wrong with that 1-2 per with 3 other leaflets.
but are jog post any different?

Window Washers

Re: jog post
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 09:00:34 pm »
You got 1 out of a thousand leaflets ? Was that single ?

If it was I would 100% be looking at the leaflets that's a very low uptake

Even in this climate
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Crystal-clear

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 09:13:15 pm »
hi ian yes single , leafet is pretty good been told by a few people.i have also heard that most people do get about 0.01 or 0.02,0.03% per thousand... everytime i hear storys of 5 or more per thousand it does my head in , if thats true then i need to move to that area

TomCrowther

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2012, 09:20:31 pm »
I think Lee Pryor uses Jog post. He said the "run out" on a Sunday for him, solus delivery and the uptake is very good. Don't now the percentage.

AJ

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2012, 09:21:22 pm »
We used them two weeks ago.
5000 leaflets in 1 day.
They provide a demographic stats report for the postcode you tell them. i.e how many private, council, rented, houses, flats or businesses.
On the day, you meet up with the team, in our case 4 joggers + 1 team leader. The leader shows you the route they will be taking and they set off. He also provides advice on your leaflets, as in, what is right/wrong, what is most effective.

Can't tell you if they got better response as this is the first time we have targeted domestic work.
The area we chose is a high end residential area of London. We have had 9 calls. Only 4 turned into goers, 1 @ 225 every 4 months, 1 @ 40 one-off, 1 @ 120 one off (PITA), 1 @ 50 every 3 months.

Give them a call, they dont give the hard sell

Crystal-clear

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2012, 09:30:22 pm »
hi aj thanks alot, they do sound the bees knees, 5k in 1 day thats very giid going, 9 calls is pretty amazing too, thats 2 per thousand,
so far i like what i hear

Crystal-clear

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2012, 09:30:43 pm »
i do remember lee used them so im hoping he can add to this

Window Washers

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2012, 01:47:13 am »
hi ian yes single , leafet is pretty good been told by a few people.i have also heard that most people do get about 0.01 or 0.02,0.03% per thousand... everytime i hear storys of 5 or more per thousand it does my head in , if thats true then i need to move to that area
i have some going out for a test this week so will let you know how it goes.
Are you getting 1 per thousand or 10 ?
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Crystal-clear

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2012, 10:56:05 am »
1 had that with my Rubish leaflet and also 1 with my good leaflet so thsts why i pwrsonally backed of but 10 per thousand is a dream

Lee Pryor

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2012, 11:01:53 am »
I have used jog post many times. They have delivered 250,000 leaflets for us this year and I wouldnt use anyone else, simply because they have the best system for making sure it gets done. Beyond that its down to your leaflet design, the number you deliver, the area, the weather and so on.

I think they are a great company and are playing a large part in my business plan over the next few years.

The best way to predict the future is to create it.

roundbuilder

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2012, 11:10:26 am »
Sorry to sound thick. What is jogpost??? Is it leafleters on a mission by jogging delivering leaflets??

Cheers.

Lee Pryor

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2012, 11:13:13 am »
thats right. I saw them on dragons den in 2011 and was on the phone the next week. I went up to london and met the owners I saw on the show. Been using them ever since.

Lee Pryor

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2012, 11:17:47 am »
I usualy do 30k at a time with them, which is 3 of their teams of 8-10 and 3 team leaders for a day. It costs me £3000 a time to print and deliver 30k. Wehave had a great result this year and its still coming in every week.

I will be doing a video update from the one I posted in Feb this year soon to show results and to show our new hot wash systems.

Lee Pryor

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2012, 11:32:09 am »
My leaflets are big and cost £1000 to print 30k. Also our area is outside london which means I pay jogpost more to cover their travel expenses, some of my areas cost more than others to leaflet.

Im happy with 60 customers or more from each drop. We also get loads of one off extras like gutters and con roofs. The drop before last we had £1500 worth of extras so you could say I only paid £1500 for the regular customers.

Next year I plan to increase to more than 300k delivered with them.

Window Washers

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2012, 11:46:58 am »
My leaflets are big and cost £1000 to print 30k. Also our area is outside london which means I pay jogpost more to cover their travel expenses, some of my areas cost more than others to leaflet.

Im happy with 60 customers or more from each drop. We also get loads of one off extras like gutters and con roofs. The drop before last we had £1500 worth of extras so you could say I only paid £1500 for the regular customers.

Next year I plan to increase to more than 300k delivered with them.
jesus how big are they Lee  :o

them retention figures dont sound to bad at all to my workings £25 per customer

Lee Pryor

« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2012, 02:08:48 pm »
Well done Ian £25 a customer is about spot on mate.

They are huge! they have about 20 teams. I never have to wait more than a week when I book them and they can do any amount you want in just one day!

Window Washers

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2012, 02:18:39 pm »
Well done Ian £25 a customer is about spot on mate.

They are huge! they have about 20 teams. I never have to wait more than a week when I book them and they can do any amount you want in just one day!
to they cover up in Cambridgeshire at all ?

Crystal-clear

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2012, 06:00:48 pm »
Hi lee thanks for your input was hoping you would based on this my bro is gona use them I must say I'm going to the meeting too will mention you recommended me too  ! He is going to do 5000 I think it was £300

Paying out £3k then waiting for that phone too ring must be a little bit scary , I'm sick of posh begging (canvassing lol) maybe me too should do 10k. If I get back 10 jobs that's worth it .. It be over 50% return Did you get more then 1 or 2 per thou ? I'm talking in the short run I know they are still coming in

dave0123

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2012, 06:17:13 pm »
simply because they have the best system for making sure it gets done

What's the system so you know they really have been delivered?
Dave.