This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

G Griffin

Re: aquaplaning
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2012, 09:47:15 am »
Gary's right. Stubborn marks tend to need some agitation. Just using more special, 'aquaplaning' water won't shift them; they need a bit of effort.
I'll put you down for a dictionary for Chrimbo, anyway, Gary  ;D.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2012, 10:48:18 am »
Aqua Plane:

Ronnie Bryce

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2012, 10:51:30 am »

stuart mc

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2012, 09:59:33 pm »
aquaplaning is when you are driving and you hit a patch of water, and your tyres don't make contact with road and you either get a deep fill of dread and glide along until safe or spin off and die a horrible death, so applied to window cleaning I think it would be pretty useless as the brush would not touch the glass

rosskesava

« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2012, 10:38:10 pm »
Stu, you've got it completely wrong and so has Andy Hamster. We're talking about wfp technology not cars or planes.

If you wfp fast enough, the brush aquaplanes on the glass as the water provides a cushion of sorts. Also, when done at speed, the force of the brush pushing water ahead of it creates a type of minature or micro tsunami which then pushes dirt and debris out the way much more efficiently than just rinsing.

The resin or sap from some types of plants or trees can aid in this process as it breaks down the surface tension of the water. I am at the moment soaking money plant leaves in a barrel of water to experiment.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

G Griffin

« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2012, 10:40:34 pm »
And there was me thinking I could drive through puddles and people would come out and pay me.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2012, 10:41:18 pm »
Ears.

Nameless Drudge

« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2012, 10:46:38 pm »
I`ve got Stu down as being right and as for the rest of you,its nowt to do with leaves,its time of year and density.And as far as window cleaning goes the denser you are the betterer

rosskesava

« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2012, 10:50:57 pm »
I`ve got Stu down as being right and as for the rest of you,its nowt to do with leaves,its time of year and density.And as far as window cleaning goes the denser you are the betterer

Aquaplaning wfp and leaf enhanced pure water is the future.

I think you'll find Ionics are researching this to find a synthetic form of the natural product and I wouldn't be surprised if Alex Gardiner doesn't already know all about this.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

Nameless Drudge

« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2012, 10:56:59 pm »

Aquaplaning wfp and leaf enhanced pure water is the future.

I think you'll find Ionics are researching this to find a synthetic form of the natural product and I wouldn't be surprised if Alex Gardiner doesn't already know all about this.

Is a mushroom a leaf sometimes?

stuart mc

« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2012, 11:11:08 pm »
And there was me thinking I could drive through puddles and people would come out and pay me.

only if you survive the puddle, it could kill you ;)

G Griffin

« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2012, 11:16:36 pm »

only if you survive the puddle, it could kill you ;)

That's true.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Window Washers

« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2012, 12:05:43 am »
Stu, you've got it completely wrong and so has Andy Hamster. We're talking about wfp technology not cars or planes.

If you wfp fast enough, the brush aquaplanes on the glass as the water provides a cushion of sorts. Also, when done at speed, the force of the brush pushing water ahead of it creates a type of minature or micro tsunami which then pushes dirt and debris out the way much more efficiently than just rinsing.

The resin or sap from some types of plants or trees can aid in this process as it breaks down the surface tension of the water. I am at the moment soaking money plant leaves in a barrel of water to experiment.
does your wife know about you destroying her plants lol
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

rosskesava

« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2012, 12:52:44 am »
does your wife know about you destroying her plants lol

It's all in a good cause and anyway, given time, the plants will grow new leaves.