This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

davids3511

Re: Had a fall and concussion Sepemter
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2012, 01:52:06 pm »
I don't think it was a ladder fall. Seem to remember he tripped over something in a really messy back garden and fell, knocking himself out on a slab. Customer was aware and just left him there.
Jeez, how could someone do that. Some people have no humanity to leave someone lying there.

Granny

Re: Had a fall and concussion September
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2012, 02:02:48 pm »
I seem to recall they cancelled him as well asked him not to come back ??? ???

« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2012, 04:56:52 pm »
I am just back from the Doctor.  I will be going for a MRI scan in January 2013 but for the moment I just have to live with the effects of concussion and whiplash. He said I will have good days and bad days and new medication to help me.
        So back to the glass for me things like this do take the wind out of your sails and has slowed me down. At least I did not come off like that poor fella in Brighton.  I have worked  hard for 4 years to save enough cash to buy my van and all the kit and have every thing I wanted. Just spend £ 8000. in September and would not want to give it all up. Thanks for the good wish from all.

Dave Willis

« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2012, 05:01:52 pm »
So how did you do it Slumpy?

You aren't Clive who used to be Slumpbuster are you? You seem different to him.

« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2012, 05:32:17 pm »
My customer dumped a lot of things bicycles football nets and a gym mat in the passage next to the house. I went to see if I could get through to clean the conny and back windows. I have chatted with her before about all this junk.I did not want to loose he customer so was not difficult about it. Anyway I turned around to go to the front door to ask them to move the junk and slipped on the grey gym mat which was slippery due to the rain which had just started.I hit my head and the slabs and did not know what happened next. Woke up  drenched I asked for help, but the daughter slammed the door. Went  to A & E  and later that day got a call text say I should not go back or clean window due to the daughter been intimidated by me  I still don` t understand were this happened.

Washing Windows

« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2012, 05:41:25 pm »
I hope you're getting the very best medical care to aid you to full recovery quickly mate... and I hope you haven't forgotten to speak with your insurance company about paying for it?

Duncan

keyser soze

« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2012, 05:50:18 pm »
best wishes bud ... i hope you have a speedy recovery

DeLuce

« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2012, 06:05:45 pm »
I  hope you recover soon Slumpy, it's not very pleasant worrying about what could be wrong and also, still trying to get your work completed when not feeling 100%. On the customer, maybe they sacked you off coz they were scared of getting sued? Too leave you lying there was pathetic!

gavinb

« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2012, 07:13:17 pm »
Where there's blame there's a claim !!!

Sue the ass off the especially after the attitude from them and the dump .
Plenty of no win no fee solicitors about .

mark dew

« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2012, 07:18:48 pm »
That's a horror story.
Yep she got rid i reckon in case you try and sue her.
That other customer hitting you in asda could have worsened your head injury as well.
Has he paid what he owes you yet??

I tried to post but gavinb got in there 1st. I wasn't going to suggest but due to the customers mercenary attitude, gavinb has a point.

Steve Sed

« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2012, 08:35:44 pm »
That's a horror story.
Yep she got rid i reckon in case you try and sue her.
That other customer hitting you in asda could have worsened your head injury as well.
Has he paid what he owes you yet??

I tried to post but gavinb got in there 1st. I wasn't going to suggest but due to the customers mercenary attitude, gavinb has a point.

Wasn't it Cowboy in Asda?

simonr

« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2012, 08:48:54 pm »
sorry to hear that mate,  but good advice to sue them, if you get head injuries they can affect your life  in ways you cant imagine, get some cash of them if you can

« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2012, 09:30:14 pm »
The Asda thing is not me and I am not slump buster I am the South African, BORN In YORKSHIRE.I was told by a  Asian gent when I washed his front door by mistake that I should not be aloud to work in the U K. He phoned the council and reported me as an illegal.He was a x magistrate. Hope this is the last for this year.

mark dew

« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2012, 10:38:43 pm »
The Asda thing is not me and I am not slump buster I am the South African, BORN In YORKSHIRE.I was told by a  Asian gent when I washed his front door by mistake that I should not be aloud to work in the U K. He phoned the council and reported me as an illegal.He was a x magistrate. Hope this is the last for this year.

Yes my apologies i remember now.
I hope all goes well for you. Don't take chances for anyone now please. Most people are fine but many will take the pee if they can get away with it.
And then do it some more. 

Best of luck to you :)