This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

keyser soze

City and Guilds
« on: November 24, 2012, 02:45:07 pm »
just received my city and guild certificates ... nice one impact 43  ;D ;D ;D.

bobplum

Re: city and guilds
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2012, 03:00:06 pm »
your no longer A COWBOY your a proper window cleaner ;D

p1w1

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2012, 03:05:37 pm »
still haven't got mine  :-[

Washing Windows

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2012, 03:10:04 pm »
Nice one!

We got ours a couple of months ago and we're both still chuffed to bits. :D

Duncan

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2012, 03:28:53 pm »
The three of us got ours today too

keyser soze

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2012, 04:50:01 pm »
nice 1 guys .. guess i.ll have to hang up my stetson now.

Paul H

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2012, 05:08:46 pm »
How long from completing the course / work place assessment did you have to wait chaps?

Still waiting for mine thata all ;D

keyser soze

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2012, 05:37:57 pm »
i finished my course at the end of july

Paul H

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2012, 05:44:56 pm »
i finished my course at the end of july

Cheers think i'll have a bit longer to wait then ...

Window Washers

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2012, 06:23:29 pm »
City and guilds take ages do do their paperwork
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

mark311069

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2012, 06:27:52 pm »
just received my city and guild certificates ... nice one impact 43  ;D ;D ;D.
city and guilds in window cleaning lol you must be so proud!!

Window Washers

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2012, 06:31:39 pm »

clearly prouder than you xxx :)
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

mark311069

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2012, 06:33:33 pm »

clearly prouder than you xxx :)
i would say a lot sadder than me xxx:)

Washing Windows

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2012, 06:40:03 pm »
i would say a lot sadder than me xxx:)

Why? Because we want to demonstrate we have a professional approach to what we do for our living?

Not sure why you've felt the need to put us down tbh mate?! :(

Duncan

mark311069

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2012, 06:56:59 pm »
iam not putting you down mate!! i just can not see the point of it all, i have over 400 customers do i think having a city and guilds in window cleaning will help my business??? NO not one jot. i dont think many on here would have dreamed of taking a course if they were not provided free of charge by impact 43. to me they are a waste of tax payers money, but not to impact 43 who seem to be making a pretty penny out of it all. and from what they tell us on here about H&S iam surprized that we ever get out of the driveway in the morning without filling in a risk assesment. scaremainering is the word i would use. scaremainering to make a profit. this is a tactic also used by the window cleaning arm of the business next door to them, there canvasser has told some of my customers horry stories used to get a £8 job

Frankybadboy

« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2012, 08:06:55 pm »
iam not putting you down mate!! i just can not see the point of it all, i have over 400 customers do i think having a city and guilds in window cleaning will help my business??? NO not one jot. i dont think many on here would have dreamed of taking a course if they were not provided free of charge by impact 43. to me they are a waste of tax payers money, but not to impact 43 who seem to be making a pretty penny out of it all. and from what they tell us on here about H&S iam surprized that we ever get out of the driveway in the morning without filling in a risk assesment. scaremainering is the word i would use. scaremainering to make a profit. this is a tactic also used by the window cleaning arm of the business next door to them, there canvasser has told some of my customers horry stories used to get a £8 job
yawn yawn yawn here we go again

king marko

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2012, 08:15:24 pm »
yawn yawn yawn here we go again
;D ;D
Is there another record we can put on?

mark311069

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2012, 08:31:06 pm »
iam sorry because my thoughts are not the same as yours you find them boring. so the brain washing has been a sucsess. enjoy putting your certificate in a frame and putting it on your garage wall that is the best place for it as its not worth the paper its printed on. iam sure when you tell your customers you have a city and guilds in window cleaning they wont shut the door and p themselves laughing

king marko

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2012, 08:44:05 pm »
iam sorry because my thoughts are not the same as yours you find them boring. so the brain washing has been a sucsess. enjoy putting your certificate in a frame and putting it on your garage wall that is the best place for it as its not worth the paper its printed on. iam sure when you tell your customers you have a city and guilds in window cleaning they wont shut the door and p themselves laughing
I haven't got a certificate mate and it doesn't bother me either way - if I'm absolutely honest I couldn't give a flying f*ck - unless it becomes compulsory
It's just this topic of impact/window washer bashing needs a rest for a while  :)

Frankybadboy

« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2012, 08:45:41 pm »
why dont you start your own thread about what you need to say and keep it there,instead of jumping in on every ones elses simple.
then we got the option if we dont want to add to it or read it.simple really

and i have'nt dont a course yet before you say