This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Nathanael Jones

Round for sale - clean it up, Cork, Ireland
« on: November 16, 2012, 09:47:50 am »
This may be a little premature, but I expect rounds in Ireland to sell a bit slower than in the UK, so i'm putting the word out early!

I'm planning a move next year, and will be selling up my current round including my van & all equipment and setting up a new round from scratch in my new town with a shiny new van & setup.  ;D
The round is well established, some of the residential work was my father in laws & has been on the books for 20 years now! I am passing a small bit of work onto a friend, but last year the section that I'm selling earned €32,700 which comprised of:

€17200 of regular commercial work, all established 3 years or more and all working out about €50 an hour.
€10,000 of residential, all well established
€5500 of extra's - gutter cleans, pressure washing etc.

I did turn down a lot of gutter cleaning work because I don't have a gutter vac, so there definitely an easy way to expand these earnings if you wish.

The van isn't anything special, a 2001 Peugeot boxer (Great 1500kg payload!) with 72k on the clock. 4 new tyres and its going for its DOE today which I expect it to pass with flying colours. The usual small bumps & scratches you'd expect from a van that age, but nothing serious, never been crashed etc. Roof rack & set of double ladders included.

Fitted is a 650 litre diy system, with a Fogwash heater and a frost protect flow controller. SLX-18 and CLX-27 along with a 35' fishing pole & a harris pole I use for trad. There's a couple of brushes in there which would be great for a new starter. There's a 400gpd pumped RO unit (New membranes 2 weeks ago) and two 19 litre DI vessels.

Also included is a fimap minny 420 battery powered (24v) floor scrubber dryer which is very handy for 2 of the commercial contracts, and a loncin 13hp petrol pressure washer with electric start and 50mtrs of hose.

On top of all that, i'll sort out enough trad gear to get you going & the usual spare fittings etc for the pole system.

I'll take you out & introduce you to every customer, give you a weeks training if you're a new starter etc, and do everything I can to make the transition smooth & painless.

So, €33k of work, vehicle & all the tools & equipment needed to do the job. I would like to sell it in one big lump for the sake of simplicity,.. but if there's no interest after a couple of months i may consider splitting it - but I've no deadline for this move so can wait a little while.

Asking price is €25k - give me a call on 086 8240556 to discuss (from the uk its 0044 86 8240556). Nathanael

supernova77

Re: Round for sale - clean it up, Cork, Ireland
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 03:02:08 pm »
Hi Nathanael,

Where are you moving to?

(It's still my long term plan to move to Ireland one day)  ;)

If you change your mind about selling it all together I would be interested in the van - Although I suppose it might cost me a bit to bring it back over here?

Andy  :)

Nathanael Jones

Re: Round for sale - clean it up, Cork, Ireland
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2012, 03:24:45 pm »
I'm moving to the far side of Clonmel if all goes to plan. Its only 60 miles away, but the roads are rubbish so traveling back & forth for work wouldn't work out long term.

This is the time to move Andy - the recession has blitzed house prices over here, and whilst the cost of living is still higher than the UK, it has improved over the last couple of years. New work is harder to pick up at the moment though, but if you're determined & enthusiastic you'll still build up a round quickly enough.