This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

paultheg

window cleaning round (teesside) wanted
« on: November 04, 2012, 07:15:14 pm »
 :o hi all, im just starting up and about to buy water fed pole system, one things missing  windows  anyone selling a small round local to cleveland, just want to get the feel of things, have another job so nothing to big,   Also in the market for water feed trolley complete ready to use,,,,,

Any help or advise would br gratefully acceppted  cheers paul

harunh

Re: window cleaning round (teesside) wanted
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 03:44:34 am »
how much are u willing to spend on a window cleaning round mate ?

johnny bravo

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012, 02:30:27 pm »
paul,      are you sure you can make enough pure water to start any round,    i take it you have a van to be a full wfp cleaner,   have you got the pure water setup already,i sugest you get this set up before you get any round,  this is the only main setup you will need to get started.     if you buy a round before this    you may loose customers while waiting for you to get water set up done corectly.       or are you using a large DIvessel only to help get you started.

paultheg

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2012, 09:18:54 pm »
hi johnny, appreciate the advice,,got reverse osmosis kit and di with a 210 ltr butt  gardner pole a pegeout van and away, slowly picking things up but loving the pole,,,was a ladder man about twenty years ago  easier now and better results,,if youve anything going giove me a shout  cheers paul

johnny bravo

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2012, 10:36:53 pm »
just canvassed a round myself,  hard work.    luckily i struck gold,     got another area to canvass now.

paultheg

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2012, 08:01:16 pm »
good luck matey  getting the odd bit  roll on the summer, should pick up  gone from nil to 15 in three weeks so not too bad

johnny bravo

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2012, 10:27:24 pm »
its getting like taxi drivers   too many,   people loosing jobs   starting window cleaning.,  its hard to get started now,     i think id have looked for another job now.

paultheg

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2012, 08:22:06 pm »
i was doing a house today and two different cleaners walked past,,ladders and buckets so will end up with theirs anyway once word gets round how good pole system is !!

johnny bravo

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2012, 08:45:05 pm »
if a traditional cleaner does a good job and not overpriced    they will keep there customers 4ever.,  wfp is great in windy weather and winter  when ladders are too dangerous.     i see you keep boosting your topics to the top,  de jav ou. ;D

paultheg

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2012, 08:52:32 pm »
greatminds think alike  lol  and im a clean it up jnr yahoooo