This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Paddy Woods

SOLD: Small office block New
« on: October 31, 2012, 12:12:16 pm »
Hi have a small office block to do in bury,takes 1 hour externally(£50)every few times internally, can be done early morning asking £500 being doing it for 8months for office mgt,done trad but can be done by wfp.....(they also want another building doing but to high for me) geniune reason for sale.
leave contact no or email

m.lane cleaning

Re: Small office block
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 04:28:14 pm »
Afternoon Mrs Brown could you give me idea of how big other building is and how many times a year it needs cleaning.
Regards  M.Lane
M.Lane services ltd.

Paddy Woods

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 04:51:54 pm »
Hi Mark
Just to clarify small office is every month & an initial clean on new building (just build up of dirt which this clean I'm sure will pay for this monthly contract )
the new bld is 4 floors will take you best part of day to clean 1st time as regards how often new job will be I'm unsure (I'm sure every month but can't guarantee this)

The contract I'm selling is the monthly one but also comes with it is this new bld which 1st clean will pay for it....I'm willing to work on the 1st clean to handover & introduce etc

You can email if further interested on pwoodswcs@gmail.com

RAHomeServices

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2012, 08:03:02 pm »
What time is left on the contract for the monthly clean and is this contract transferable.
Have you any contract in place on the 4 storey building

carlm

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2012, 02:49:13 pm »
hi there is this work still available . thank you