This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Smudger

Re: Has anyone bought this one shot controller?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 10:19:43 am »
not used that model but have used radio controlled units and for me i found them a pain,
if too far away or behind buildings they dont always work - then you need to have the
controller handy like hanging around your neck and finally and most importantly the cut off
is not instant - the pump may stop straight away but as you dont have a phyical stop water
flows for a while longer and then takes time to ramp back upto pressure when restarting

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Lee GLS

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 10:33:58 am »
As Darren said, but the range on the one shot ultimate is really good, even behind buildings it works really well.

shina

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2012, 12:54:34 pm »
I havent got that remote but i do use them and have done for 8 years. Great things will use nothing else

DeLuce

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2012, 09:25:29 pm »
I was going to post the same question Ben.
 Interesting that Lee, cheers.
Anybody else use the Gardiner unit? I like to hear a few more reviews (other than just Lees', no offence) to give a more rounded out idea of how comprehensively good or temprementally dire they are! Thanks all.

Ian Sheppard

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2012, 08:46:26 am »
There will be a few seconds delay between the pump stopping and flow stopping. This is the due to pressure in the system when the pump stops. You would see the same effect when you switching of the pump or controller.

The one shot does mean there is no additional weight on the pole. The units are line of sight exactly like a car or van remote. Key fob remotes by their nature are limited to the amount of transmitter power.
V16 Is Here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AhbZirSlpI&t=8s
Polarity Protect technology

DeLuce

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2012, 06:36:40 pm »
OK, thanks Lee & Ian.