This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mark dew

Re: pricing...the right idea??
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2006, 04:12:25 am »
I don`t know if anyone watched a programme on TV last night about how the chinese community cope in England.

Yes, i saw that program. It was very sad. I wrote my earlier post after watching that.

Too public in the towns and cities maybe, but i could quite happily work/train alongside a couple of those chinese in the countryside here (until i get caught that is).
And for better pay than a few pound coins and a beating every so often.
I spent 4 years in south korea trying to get some cash together (economic refugee??) and felt alot of sympathy.

mark dew

« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2006, 04:20:59 am »
I'm taking quite a lot of work from a chinese window cleaner at the moment not intentionally but i`ve flyered an  estate nearby and it seems he has got to greedy with his prices,
;D ;D ;D you undercut him  ;D ;D ;D

chris@c.m.s

« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2006, 09:11:24 am »
No I didnt honest  ;D started with one house on the estate priced at £7 for 8 windows, can't very well put the prices up yet and I think £10 is a little steep, even I can knock 3 of them out in a hour and thats taking it easy. bound to bump into him soon though   ::)  
Sussex by the sea

« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2006, 01:00:18 pm »
3 of them in an hour!!

£10 is still a good price.

Don't undercut people, it's not nice!

D woods

« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2006, 01:23:11 pm »
it would be wong to do that

John Conroy

« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2006, 02:12:34 pm »
Dont you hate it when you get under cut :( shame on you chris@c.m.s

chris@c.m.s

Re: pricing...the right idea?? New
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2006, 02:00:50 am »
I am not undercuting >:( I know what I need to earn and  £21 an hour is good enough, for me the definition of undercuting is to know what someone is charging for a job and quote a lower price, I have not done that intentionally, I decided a price with the first job and have kept that for the rest, "shame on me" John  you're havin a laugh how do you know what is the right price for the region, N&W working for £30 an hour congratulations you really are in the class of high earning domestic window cleaners.       
Sussex by the sea