Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

neil 47

Re: shockwave in action
« Reply #120 on: October 10, 2012, 06:38:24 pm »
No Adam you have changed it to i've done loads like that and its not that great but i have no proof thread
IICRC

garry22

« Reply #121 on: October 10, 2012, 06:51:55 pm »
I used the same approach in an EOT job about a year ago (but with Powerburst rather than Shockwave).

I went to look at it a couple of days ago and it looked terrible. Like a really bad home V-x or r-g D----r job.

In fairness, like in Neil's case, it was the only thing that would shift the soiling but this was a real eye opener seeing the long term result.

neil 47

« Reply #122 on: October 10, 2012, 07:41:47 pm »
Gary

this thread has helped me approach jobs in a different way now .

i,m now gone back to basics and extract a lot more as Simon has emotional blackmailed me into doing a proper job ;D
IICRC

*Hector*

« Reply #123 on: October 10, 2012, 08:14:33 pm »
throw away the HWE machine, and stick to LM much quicker... dryer and the customers love it...  ;D ;D

Don't let Simon get to you  :o :o
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

davep

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #125 on: October 10, 2012, 09:13:36 pm »
Gary

i,m now gone back to basics and extract a lot more as Simon has emotional blackmailed me into doing a proper job ;D

Good on ya, Neil. Ignore hector, he's a silly duck breeder ;D

wynne jones

« Reply #126 on: October 11, 2012, 12:10:36 am »
Gary

I'm disappointed in you Neil. I thought you were a man who knew his own mind, even though he was wrong.  ;D

It's not expensive, you just can't afford it.

neil 47

« Reply #127 on: October 11, 2012, 05:34:51 am »
I said a lot more , not all . And this week we have given all the customers the choice of hwe or lm and explained everything and it been 50/50 so far .
IICRC

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #128 on: October 11, 2012, 07:35:13 am »
Neil,
Why LM at all, judging by your video you have a really good system and you personally  seem to have the right attitude as you are prepared to go the extra mile to produce a great result, so why only some of the time? I wouldn't LM a carpet unless there was no other alternative, although I've got the kit in the back of my van, what I also have in my van is the means to do a fantastic job and give people a level of quality they have never seen before, so where are they going to go next time????
Simon

*Hector*

« Reply #129 on: October 11, 2012, 07:50:06 am »
Neil,
Why LM at all, judging by your video you have a really good system and you personally  seem to have the right attitude as you are prepared to go the extra mile to produce a great result, so why only some of the time? I wouldn't COULDN'T LM a carpet unless there was no other alternative If I tried , although I've got the kit in the back of my van gathering dust as I don't understand it.. , what I also have in my van is the means to do a fantastic job Hectors phone number  and give people a level of quality they have never seen before, so where are they going to go next time???? Why Hector of course  ;D
Simon

Sorted out your post for you Simon  ;D ;D

neil 47

« Reply #131 on: October 11, 2012, 08:41:56 am »
Neil,
Why LM at all, judging by your video you have a really good system and you personally  seem to have the right attitude as you are prepared to go the extra mile to produce a great result, so why only some of the time? I wouldn't LM a carpet unless there was no other alternative, although I've got the kit in the back of my van, what I also have in my van is the means to do a fantastic job and give people a level of quality they have never seen before, so where are they going to go next time????
Simon

We have 2 vans and plenty of kit , and we have started to take each job on its own merits lm affords us and customers what they want and a lot dont want to wait 5 to 7 hours for it to dry , im listning to what they want you are telling them what they need .

Lm is a good system and they are happy with it and the more i use it the better I think it is

IICRC

*Hector*

« Reply #132 on: October 11, 2012, 09:20:36 am »
Lm is a good system and they are happy with it and the more i use it the better I think it is

welcome to my world Neil..  ;D ;D

It is good over here on the dark dry side  ;D ;D

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #133 on: October 11, 2012, 10:36:14 am »
Dark as in still dirty  ;D ;D ;D
I won't use LM because in the same van as the LM gear is one of the most powerful tm's on the planet, so why not use it and do the best job possible, albeit at a slightly higher cost.

Simon

neil 47

« Reply #134 on: October 11, 2012, 06:44:08 pm »
your not listning to your customers. they love lm , did a full house today wool carpet hwe dining room livingroom and stairs lm all bedrooms

upstairs dry before we left , had to leave windows open for downstairs to dry .
IICRC

Adam P

« Reply #135 on: October 11, 2012, 06:55:50 pm »
without video there is no proof so doubt what you're saying.

*Hector*

« Reply #136 on: October 11, 2012, 07:11:59 pm »
without video there is no proof so doubt what you're saying.

Which bit do you doubt Kermit??

neil 47

« Reply #137 on: October 11, 2012, 08:21:41 pm »
Adam as it happens i took a video of it all , but if you want to learn how to clean carpets ,you will have to get yourself on a training course. ;D

but you have just given me a great idea cheers
IICRC

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #138 on: October 11, 2012, 09:10:44 pm »
your not listning to your customers. they love lm , did a full house today wool carpet hwe dining room livingroom and stairs lm all bedrooms

upstairs dry before we left , had to leave windows open for downstairs to dry .

Aw, Neil, you've disappointed me now, I thought I'd won you over to doing a proper job as a matter of routine, oh well, you're halfway there ;D ;D :'(

Russ Chadd

« Reply #139 on: October 11, 2012, 10:35:30 pm »
Neil... i sent you an email and so far i have had no response?