This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

Re: Is this safe ? (with pic)
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2012, 08:27:52 pm »
i would use my 40ft supermax to clean them solar panels from the ground.if they want to clamber on the roof thats their business but i wouldnt do it under any circumstance.there really is no need IMO.

AS FOR TAKING PICS I WOULDNT DO THAT EITHER!!

its simply none of my business.

regards

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

P @ F

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2012, 08:40:28 pm »
Dazmond , sort of wish i didnt take the pic now !!

Do you think that i should go to the S.A.J HQ and paint his vans pink sharpish , after all he is loaded and insured up the backside !!!!

Sorry Stu , I got 1 van , you got 3 !!!!!!

Rich
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

ben M

« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2012, 09:01:37 pm »
i would use my 40ft supermax to clean them solar panels from the ground.if they want to clamber on the roof thats their business but i wouldnt do it under any circumstance.there really is no need IMO.

regards

dazmond
why? i think is funny, that show us how people can be stupid sometimes

G Griffin

« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2012, 09:11:49 pm »

regards

dazmond
why? i think is funny, that show us how people can be stupid sometimes

By taking pictures of sociopaths?  ;D

Rich, deny you took the photo. Say you were playing with your phone or camera or taking one of something else.
And why text you? If they really meant business, why didn't he ring? Texting is often a cop out.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

DG Cleaning

« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2012, 09:31:43 pm »
I agree with Dazmond, Absolutely non of your business, learn from your mistake. Be happy with your life leave others to live theirs, especially if you have a bright pink van   ;D

P @ F

« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2012, 09:40:55 pm »
DG , i agree with what you say to a point , but surely by my post it has made people think a bit about what they do , i.e. i went wfp cos i took too many chances in the early days as we all did , it was only when i went down 3 floors holding onto my ladder and hoping for an easy landing that i saw wfp as a safer way of life , but even with the option of wfp for a safer life , some people still wish to take it to the limits .

Rich   

james peters

« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2012, 10:00:03 pm »
anyone who is up for taking pics iof this and acting shocked, just has too much time on their hands....
who cares...get a life....concentrate on your buisness and live your life!
I would never dream of clambering on a roof :o but hey thats me!!
I dont care what others do...their risk is not my problem!
I havnt got time to worry about what others are doing.....this forum is full of do gooders...obsessed with uniforms certificates and signwritten vans!!!!
get a grip! we are window cleaners!! any one can do it!
lol lol lol ;D

DG Cleaning

« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2012, 10:26:45 pm »
Rich, I've just gone wfp for much the same reasons but taking pics like that to post on the net just makes you look condescending and smug whether that's your intention or not. I doubt it will influence safe working practices.  :)

petemg

« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2012, 11:05:22 pm »
anyone who is up for taking pics iof this and acting shocked, just has too much time on their hands....
who cares...get a life....concentrate on your buisness and live your life!
I would never dream of clambering on a roof :o but hey thats me!!
I dont care what others do...their risk is not my problem!
I havnt got time to worry about what others are doing.....this forum is full of do gooders...obsessed with uniforms certificates and signwritten vans!!!!
get a grip! we are window cleaners!! any one can do it!
lol lol lol ;D
do you need a certificate to clean windows ;D, well said matey :)

P @ F

« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2012, 11:40:33 pm »
Well all i can say about the most recent replies to this post say it all really , far too many of you are still in the dark ages with your practices and views on your daily work , but those posters will be the first to slate the HSE for this and that , its you who should get a grip not i .

I take 1 pic to share , it was a 1 in a million chance that we should be in the same place at the same time , do you think i drive around all day looking for these happenings ?

Its you who should get a grip not me , i have a family to go home to each night , maybe you do too , but it would seem to some that family is not so important , from now on i shall take a back seat and let others orphan their children , after all that is what a forum like this is about , RIP to all those with blinkers on , anyway lets get back to the more important issues of the day like the cheapest resin and how to avoid paying tax  ;D

Rich

ben M

« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2012, 12:05:06 am »
nice pic mate,well done!  ;)

Tom White

« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2012, 12:27:23 am »
OOPS ! , Andy M above was right , my rather pink van has just dropped me in the brown , i just got a rather colourfull text , from what would appear to be not such a pillar of society !

I feel a colour change and re brand is coming on , any ideas ???:-\

Rich

If you have been threatened, go to the police.

P @ F

« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2012, 12:36:55 am »
I think i will take my chances Tosh , if they do burn me out i reckon the insurance will get me a couple of donkeys to pull the trailer about for a bit  ;D

Rich

*Hector*

« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2012, 08:00:20 am »
I think i will take my chances Tosh , if they do burn me out i reckon the insurance will get me a couple of donkeys to pull the trailer about for a bit  ;D

Rich

When you get the donkeys......

For goodness sake..................

DON'T PAINT EM PINK  ;D ;D
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2012, 05:12:59 pm »
I cant , mods wont allow , lets just say i could have the final BBQ of the summer on my hands , and im not in a position to replace just yet !

Glad i have bad neighbours , im already bang on with the CCTV aspect of things .

Rich

Agree with whoever said go to the police. Probably wasn't the cleverest thing you have done taking pics of nutters whilst in your sign written van, also not really your business I suppose, but you sound like a 100% bloke with a genuine concern. Threats? Texts? Keep them, but text back and say any more the Police will be involved.