This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

trevor perry

Re: Wall Cleaning By Magica One Go
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2012, 08:43:57 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SQ9aJYl07U&feature=youtu.be

We did a test today to see the outcome of wall cleaning  with Magica and I must say it was quiet good.

For those of you who already bought the Magica One Go, you can offer this service to your customers as a pre painting  wall cleaning  in some cases’ when a customer see the result of this, they might not even paint it, which save them few thousand pounds.
Obviously you need to point out to your customers that it wont remove marks which have stained the wall Ie: rust on the walls, and you can only clean soft surface walls with this.

P.S. you can charge good money this kind of jobs.  :)

i am not knocking the chemical as it obviously worked, but there are much faster methods to clean walls than this, a powerwasher would of done that in seconds and made a better job
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

boshravie

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2012, 08:56:51 pm »
Just for your info Bosh, I clicked refresh about 50 times and the banner never came round once, I still haven't seen it yet

Hi Richard it does com on a random, some times faster and some times slow.

boshravie

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2012, 09:01:37 pm »

We did a test today to see the outcome of wall cleaning  with Magica and I must say it was quiet good.

For those of you who already bought the Magica One Go, you can offer this service to your customers as a pre painting  wall cleaning  in some cases’ when a customer see the result of this, they might not even paint it, which save them few thousand pounds.
Obviously you need to point out to your customers that it wont remove marks which have stained the wall Ie: rust on the walls, and you can only clean soft surface walls with this.

i am not knocking the chemical as it obviously worked, but there are much faster methods to clean walls than this, a powerwasher would of done that in seconds and made a better job

Hi trevor
Point taken, but the problem with jet washing is that it does some times take off the paint off the wall too, this is a  much safer  way of doing it, it might be slow but is a safe way.
Funny enough when we were doing this job today, the customers neighbour ask us if we can do hers too.  :)

gr cleaning solutions

« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2012, 09:20:38 pm »
good product but for wall cleaning wouldnt it be better with a power washer ?

boshravie

« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2012, 09:22:48 pm »
good product but for wall cleaning wouldnt it be better with a power washer ?

I just explained to travor, power wash can chip off the paint off the wall.

Erithwc

« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2012, 09:47:34 pm »
I`ve taken someones advice and chilled out,i`m finding it all amusing now but this wall cleaning has taken it to a new level.
  Can someone ask Alex Gardiner which one of his brushes he recommends for brick/stone/concrete ?

None of the brushes  ;D i would have used a pressure washer  ;D ;D

There's no way i would kill my pole and brush on a wall.

Paul

« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2012, 10:17:36 pm »
Mr Boshravie  I have a good idea what Magica One is and were you get it from. If it is what I think it is ITS GOOD.

KS Cleaning

« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2012, 11:52:54 pm »
Why do you direct everyone to ebay to buy it??

I would have thought it would make more sense to build a website (even 1 page) and sell it off that. Then you would only have pay pal fees and not ebay ones too.

You can do a free e commerce site with wix or weebly if the cost of your own site is too much.

Just a thought like....

The profit he makes from the excessive delivery charge will pay for the paypal fees ;)

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2012, 11:56:52 pm »

it just doesnt look impressive at all to me.  i think on that job shown i would get the same results with just pure water.  it's not even any quicker than i think i would be, and less mess, and less money
iSparkle Window Cleaning

www.isparklewindowcleaning.uk

steve123

« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2012, 07:17:41 am »
That looked very slow with moderate results to me.

And when he was finished I could not see through the wall at all. So can someone tell me.... what has this got to do with window cleaning?

Or are advertisers allowed to put what they want all over the forum now?

Dave Willis

« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2012, 07:43:26 am »
Bosh has a problem here. He has an overpriced product he's desperate to sell, wants to use this forum to sell it and yet risks incurring the wrath of the members on here. People don't like being force fed the sell. It's bad enough reading the other crap that Bosh comes out with like some strange religious cult.
Just stick to the banner at the top thanks. Maybe get a 'sticky' at the top that we can ignore if we choose to.

Tony Edwards

« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2012, 07:52:14 am »
Mr Boshravie  I have a good idea what Magica One is and were you get it from. If it is what I think it is ITS GOOD.

So what is it then ?

trevor perry

« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2012, 02:47:12 pm »

Hi trevor
Point taken, but the problem with jet washing is that it does some times take off the paint off the wall too, this is a  much safer  way of doing it, it might be slow but is a safe way.
Funny enough when we were doing this job today, the customers neighbour ask us if we can do hers too.  :)

with correct equipment pressure and flow can be turned down on pressure washer so paint wouldnt be removed
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

Halfadaylee

« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2012, 05:22:35 pm »
Bosh has a problem here. He has an overpriced product he's desperate to sell, wants to use this forum to sell it and yet risks incurring the wrath of the members on here. People don't like being force fed the sell. It's bad enough reading the other crap that Bosh comes out with like some strange religious cult.
Just stick to the banner at the top thanks. Maybe get a 'sticky' at the top that we can ignore if we choose to.

plus 1

boshravie

« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2012, 05:48:20 pm »

desperate to sell ?  ;D
as I said before I have found a great product that it can be help to those who use water fed pole and if any one interested they buy if not that’s their choice. And I am not into forcing any one to buy it, I don’t know where you get your facts from, if you had a product and was selling it on here, I would be encouraging you to do  well in your business, because you have mad my life little easier.

As I said again, I am not here for slinging match. It appear that this product is not for you.  :)

P.S. the price you see for this product, its not all profit, that’s if you know anything about business.  :)

boshravie

« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2012, 05:54:19 pm »

Hi trevor

with correct equipment pressure and flow can be turned down on pressure washer so paint wouldnt be removed

Fair point trevor, i haven't yet used pressure washer on wall cleaning as yet, so i cant judge.i just thought with all that high pressure it would have taken the paint off.

Dave Willis

« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2012, 06:13:31 pm »

desperate to sell ?  ;D
as I said before I have found a great product that it can be help to those who use water fed pole and if any one interested they buy if not that’s their choice. And I am not into forcing any one to buy it, I don’t know where you get your facts from, if you had a product and was selling it on here, I would be encouraging you to do  well in your business, because you have mad my life little easier.

As I said again, I am not here for slinging match. It appear that this product is not for you.  :)

P.S. the price you see for this product, its not all profit, that’s if you know anything about business.  :)

I'm not argueing with you just stating a fact. Early days and the product seems pretty good in fact if it was competitively priced I'd have 25 litres of the stuff tomorrow. Don't kid me your trying to help us. You are interested in No1. It's called business and there ain't no friends in business I'm afraid.
You are advertising and plugging your product on a forum so you have to expect discussion good or bad I'm afraid.

boshravie

« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2012, 06:33:59 pm »

desperate to sell ?  ;D
as I said before I have found a great product that it can be help to those who use water fed pole and if any one interested they buy if not that’s their choice. And I am not into forcing any one to buy it, I don’t know where you get your facts from, if you had a product and was selling it on here, I would be encouraging you to do  well in your business, because you have mad my life little easier.

As I said again, I am not here for slinging match. It appear that this product is not for you.  :)

P.S. the price you see for this product, its not all profit, that’s if you know anything about business.  :)

I'm not argueing with you just stating a fact. Early days and the product seems pretty good in fact if it was competitively priced I'd have 25 litres of the stuff tomorrow. Don't kid me your trying to help us. You are interested in No1. It's called business and there ain't no friends in business I'm afraid.
You are advertising and plugging your product on a forum so you have to expect discussion good or bad I'm afraid.

I am afraid you are arguing without even tested the product.

So you don’t know the true facts about this product,
you don’t even know me, and you are judging me as to how I do business?  :)
sorry but I don’t business the way you think I do.  :)
You already know that blue tried the product and he put out a lengthy positive feed back about this product. So I don’t have to do that much of advertising for it. 

rosskesava

« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2012, 06:46:25 pm »
I am afraid you are arguing without even tested the product.

So you don’t know the true facts about this product,
you don’t even know me, and you are judging me as to how I do business?  :)
sorry but I don’t business the way you think I do.  :)
You already know that blue tried the product and he put out a lengthy positive feed back about this product. So I don’t have to do that much of advertising for it. 

Without meaning to say how you should do business, maybe it's best not to have a go at what could be potential customers. It won't do your business or your product any good what so ever.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

Avo

« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2012, 06:49:33 pm »
Mugs!!!!!