UK Contract Cleaning Forum > Contract Cleaning Forum

How to get started with contract cleaning

(1/31) > >>

andy east sussex:
we would love some help and info we have just been doing domestic customers and had a few commercial premeisis to clean now were starting to think of something more sucure by doing contract cleaning also. what would the best way to aproach it ? and how do you get contracts maybe silly question but do you go to solicitors and ask them to type up a contract ? any help would be very much apreachiated andy. a.c.s2009@live.co.uk

Tadgh O Shea:
Hi Andy

Tadgh here from Jsk eco cleaning solutions Cork Ireland.
If you want to have an edge over your competitors in the cleaning industry you need to have the best products available on the market today. we supply many companies in the UK
with our safe to use cleaning solutions and they are blown away with the results they are achieving with our whole new concept in cleaning, if you need any help or advice contact info@jskcleaning.ie

Kind regards

Tadgh

Mike_Boxall:
Hi Andy

Most small 'commercial' contracts don't actually have a contract you simply agree a specification, the number of staff and hours and invoice on a monthly basis. There are standard formats for quoting which helps present all the costs in a logical way (eg labour costs, materials and equipment, insurance, management charge and profit etc) but where a larger job actually needs a contract it's usually provided by the client.

Let me know if you want a copy of a costing sheet

Regards

Mike

Smudgeoff Cleaning Services:
Hi mike,

Please may I have a copy of your costing sheet as im planning on going down this road also.

info@smudgeoffwindowcleaning.co.uk

Many Thanks

Darren

johnny bravo:
Hi Mike,
           May i also request a form from you to give me an idea of what i will need when i expand further ahead into this area of obtaining contractual work.   
cheers  john @                  ts1cleaning@gmail.com

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version