Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

garry22

Wow, I must be important!
« on: June 14, 2012, 09:24:59 am »
I've just had an email from a United Nations Under Secretary General   ;D

Your Urgent Attention is needed,

Re: The New Development of your Immediate Release of your Accumulated Interest Payment via International Certified ATM Card.

My name is Rev. Father. Laurier A. Labreche JP, From New Mexico, a Consultant with the United Nations in LONDON, we the management of United Nation through International Collaboration with Barclays Bank Networking of London under the Deposit Insurance Corporation (BBNDIC) wishes to inform you about your interest sum of US$1, 870,000.00 that was accrued from your capital sum which you are about to receive, we have been notify by the International Association of Deposit Insurers (IADI) of World Bank of Switzerland to release this approved fund to you.

We want to use this medium to inform you that the above interest has been approved for payment to you through International Certified ATM Card, and be informed that we have concluded every legal arrangement pending your acknowledgement of this official notice while you provide to us with your full information and current contact address together with your direct telephone number as stated below.

Your full name............
 Address...................
 Direct phone number.......
 Mobile Number.............
 Scan Copy of Identity.....
 Occupation................

Meanwhile, be informed that we shall be deliver your International Certified ATM Card to you via UPS Express Delivery to your house address, which you shall lodge to any bank of your choice and it will take only 48 Hours to get to you for instant cash access.

The IMF PRESIDENT has directed that we work in collaborations with the LONDON METROPOLITAN POLICE and authorize us to effect payments without prejudice to the approved beneficiary with immediate effect.

The only thing you need to do and receive your fund is to obtain UN Bill of Right” Certificate at the cost of US$1,920.00 only, then “UN Bill of Right” Certificate will be issued to you and it will supersede any injunction whatsoever by then your fund must have been guaranteed for Safety delivery.

In view of that, the above offices will not be held responsible for your inability to respond to this official letter within 2 banking days, because the World bank has given us a 48 working hours mandate to conclude with this transaction and for your own good interest you should keep this very confidential till you have access to this fund.

In case if you need any clarification or question, please do not hesitate to ask, we are always there to meet your needs and as a matter of facts and urgency you urgently need to call us soonest receiving reading this mail for better explanations and understandings of yours.

As soon as you read and respond to this mail then I will send you a scan copy of my identity for your own verification in order to ascertain who you are dealing with, so that you will be rest assured.

Thanks and may God bless you.

CODE: REFERENCE NUMBER: 7948.

Yours in service,

Rev. Father. Laurier A. Labreche JP.
 United Nations Under-Secretary
 General for Internal Oversight.

It must be silly season again. Why don't these scammers get someone who can write correct English?

Kinver_Clean

Re: Wow, I must be important!
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 03:48:41 pm »
We wouldn't have a laugh then.
God must love stupid people---He made so many.

clinton

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 03:51:35 pm »
It would spoil our day without these scams ;D

benny d

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2012, 04:08:44 pm »
It's a scam, are you sure? :o

I'll have to cancel my cheque then...
"If i'm not in action, I'm in traction"
Voted 397th best looking carpet cleaner in West Sussex 2015. Up 10 from last year...

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2012, 07:28:18 pm »
Billy Russel wasn't available on that day

He was writing someone else's ;D

cannon

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2012, 08:11:47 pm »
watch out for a one supposedly from hmrc, had one today and the link takes you to an exact copy of the hmrc site.

all looks very convincing if you dont know any better

Billy Russell

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2012, 09:11:50 pm »
Billy Russel wasn't available on that day

He was writing someone else's ;D

Pipe down Captain Pugwash

;D ;D