This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

AuRavelling79

Re: Just had a new customer text
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2012, 03:32:21 pm »
Just had a new customer text to say not to clean today because it is raining.

Now what should I have done ?

I will explain what I did a little later

It depends on various factors -

New custy I see, so did you explain at the outset that you clean in light rain and showers and have a guarantee?

So in my case I would have explained this at the start. If I had explained it and she still did not want them doing I would try to educate her one more time. If she won't be educated then I would not have her on my round. I have too many reliable custies to look after.

However - if the "rain" was mental and I wasn't going anyway I wouldn't have minded.

It's a game of three halves!

H S and Son

« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2012, 03:34:44 pm »
Don't you mean?

However - if the rain was "mental" and I wasn't going anyway I wouldn't have minded.

:P

AuRavelling79

« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2012, 03:43:23 pm »
Don't you mean?

However - if the rain was "mental" and I wasn't going anyway I wouldn't have minded.

:P

Quite right Matt - don't know why I put those inverted commas around rain when they should have been around mental.

:-[
It's a game of three halves!

H S and Son

« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2012, 03:53:36 pm »
 ;)

keyser soze

« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2012, 04:01:58 pm »
come on then ian what did you do?

Perfect Windows

H S and Son

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2012, 04:35:06 pm »

He put this post on here this morning, has been on CIU all day (thane didn't clean her windows) and dangled a carrot for you to play with. I told you that this morning, you didn't listen, I'm wasted here! '@)

Dave Willis

« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2012, 04:40:38 pm »
It's going to be some fantastic business minded answer that only Amway members would know about or possibly Alan Sugar at a pinch.  :D

jarvy

« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2012, 04:45:46 pm »
I went round and had a brew with him at lunchtime,so iknow!
On a 'need to know' basis!  ;)
www.wedgwoodcleaning.co.uk

"If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid"

Ian101

« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2012, 04:55:51 pm »
well he either cleaned em or he didnt ...... guess thats the only possible outcomes  8)

personally I would have explained how I work at the point of quoting including we work in all weathers apart from when it freezes so would have no problems in taking off my round if she didnt want to fit in with our way of doing things or if you like my rules of engagement.

however if she was under 2 foor of water I would make an exception  ;)

Window Washers

« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2012, 05:21:54 pm »
Just clear these up first:

Cant see the point to be honest in the post. Its like the carrot and donkey scenario.

Why the wait? It's hardly an earth shattering event, hey!

I posted it because I wanted to know what others would have done, I find it interesting  ;)

He put this post on here this morning, has been on CIU all day (thane didn't clean her windows) and dangled a carrot for you to play with. I told you that this morning, you didn't listen, I'm wasted here! '@)
Computer may have been on here all day but I have not, I don't log in everytimes it is always logged in  ;)
It's going to be some fantastic business minded answer that only Amway members would know about or possibly Alan Sugar at a pinch.  :D
I would expect nothing less from you  :-* although Amway did make me Laugh.

I so I get this text from a customer, I call them and ask why they did'nt want them cleaned in the rain, I listened to what they said, this is a first clean by the way.

I explained that we clean in almost all weathers and guarentee all the work be it sunny or raining, I went on to say "which has already been mentioned" that it could be sunny when we clean and rain 30 mins later, I explained the system in full and how we work and it makes no difference cleaning in the rain due to the water we use (he's never had wfp beofre), as it goes he uses di water to clean his car "common ground found" so I explained that we do the same although we use a Ro aswell and 000 water.
At the end of the call the guy thanked me for taking the time to explain and said he would be telling his freinds about us.

2 mins of customer service and 1 happy customer and all windows cleaned  ;D.

Again just to clarify, I asked the question as I wanted to see the responce  what others would do, please feel free to pick at my grammer and spelling if you wish, but I trust you can understand what I have just written.

Time to get out of these wet clothes and watch the Football ;D
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

magic moments

« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2012, 05:44:57 pm »
Brilliant reply and great customer service well played

pncleaning

« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2012, 05:47:02 pm »
I would have sued for loss of earning  ;D ;D

keyser soze

« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2012, 05:51:37 pm »
ian you are soooooo cool i wish i was like you

Window Washers

« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2012, 05:52:45 pm »
ian you are soooooo cool i wish i was like you
Lol
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

MWC

« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2012, 05:55:30 pm »
Yawn, not really a "window cleaning issue" is it.

scud

« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2012, 05:56:13 pm »

Cant see the point to be honest in the post. Its like the carrot and donkey scenario.

I posted it because I wanted to know what others would have done, I find it interesting  ;)

Computer may have been on here all day but I have not, I don't log in everytimes it is always logged in  ;)
It's going to be some fantastic business minded answer that only Amway members would know about or possibly Alan Sugar at a pinch.  :D

I so I get this text from a customer, I call them and ask why they did'nt want them cleaned in the rain, I listened to what they said, this is a first clean by the way.

I explained that we clean in almost all weathers and guarentee all the work be it sunny or raining, I went on to say "which has already been mentioned" that it could be sunny when we clean and rain 30 mins later, I explained the system in full and how we work and it makes no difference cleaning in the rain due to the water we use (he's never had wfp beofre), as it goes he uses di water to clean his car "common ground found" so I explained that we do the same although we use a Ro aswell and 000 water.
At the end of the call the guy thanked me for taking the time to explain and said he would be telling his freinds about us.

Again just to clarify, I asked the question as I wanted to see the responce  what others would do, please feel free to pick at my grammer and spelling if you wish, but I trust you can understand what I have just written.

I read it and understood it.

It is grammAr by the way ;D

H S and Son

« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2012, 05:58:23 pm »

Your 'Last Active' notification on your 'Profile' page has been updating all by its lonesome then, how d'you manage that?  ;D

Window Washers

« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2012, 06:01:28 pm »

Your 'Last Active' notification on your 'Profile' page has been updating all by itself then  ;D
god knows Matt, you need to get out more although it is also on my Iphone too  ;D

Do you honestly think by some of your comment had I have been on here I would not have replied to them ? and there was me thinking you know my posting habits  ???

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2012, 06:09:04 pm »

I explained that we clean in almost all weathers and guarentee all the work be it sunny or raining, I went on to say "which has already been mentioned" that it could be sunny when we clean and rain 30 mins later, I explained the system in full and how we work and it makes no difference cleaning in the rain due to the water we use (he's never had wfp beofre), as it goes he uses di water to clean his car "common ground found" so I explained that we do the same although we use a Ro aswell and 000 water.At the end of the call the guy thanked me for taking the time to explain and said he would be telling his freinds about us.

So are you just "assuming" his water is not 000ppm? or do you think DI vessels don't produce pure water at 000ppm?